RBI Recruitment 2018, RBI Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: Reserve Bank of India has issued an employment notification that is RBI Recruitment 2018 for filling the 30 posts of Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer, and Assistant Librarian in the various branches of the RBI across India. The application form has started to fill and the Candidates who are well educated and talented they can apply online for the posts before the last date. This good job opportunity wants to get the bank jobs.
Candidates who are going to fill the form of RBI Manager Vacancy Notification 2018 should be Graduate or Post Graduate from a well-reputed university of India. The age limit for all the posts is different and you have to fulfill the required criteria of the age for that post for which you are going to apply. To know the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates checks the official notification for the posts.
The selection of the candidates for the RBI Recruitment 2018 is based on the online exam and there is no interview round for the posts. The exam date of it has been decided to select the eligible candidates. All the important details of the posts such as important dates, how to apply, application mode, application fees etc are available in this article. Before filling the application form, candidates are required to check these details carefully and then apply for the posts.
Details of the RBI Jobs 2018: –
- Name of Organization: – Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Recruitment: – RBI Recruitment 2018
- Name of Vacancy: – Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer, and Assistant Librarian
- Total No of Vacancy: – 30
- Job Location: – India
- Nature of job: – Bank Job
Eligibility Criteria for the RBI Manager Jobs 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates should be Graduate or Post Graduate with 60% of marks in any stream from a reputed university in India.
Age Limit: –
As on 1 July 2018
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade B: – 21 to 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: – 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) Grade A: – 25 to 40 years
- Legal Officer in Grade B: – Maximum 32 years
- Assistant Librarian in Grade A: – 21 to 30 years
Selection Process: –
Pay Scale: –
As per the organization rules
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 600
- SC/ST/PH: – 100
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to apply: – 19 July 2018
- Last date to apply online: – 9 August 2018
- Exam Date: – 1 September 2018
Application Mode: –
Official Site: –
Steps to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2018: –
- Visit the main site of it that is rbi.org.in
- Go to the career section.
- Find the link that is RBI Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link.
- Enter your name, age, educational details, contact no, address etc in the required fields.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature on the form.
- Once check the application form.
- Deposit the application fees via the net banking.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
RBI Manager Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card for the exam will be available in the third week of August 2018. The candidates who are registered for the exam will soon be able to download their call letter from this page. For this, you have to use your user and password on the portal.
RBI Exam Result 2018: –
The result of the exam will be declared in October 2018. After this, the recruitment process for the posts will be finished and the successful aspirants will get their appointment letter. The check the result you should bookmark this page.