The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board is going to release the notification of the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018. According to the notification, the commission wants to fill the various vacant posts in the Rajasthan Police this year. That is why it will soon invite the applications from the able aspirants. Many talented aspirants are waiting for such type of vacancies in the police department. Now all of these eligible aspirants can apply for the posts online from this page before the last date.
According to the notification the selection procedure of the Rajasthan Police Constable Posts 2018 will be written exam, physical ability test, medical exam and in last document verification. The aspirants who will complete all of these phases of the recruitment will be selected for the job. The educational qualification of the applicants for the posts will be 12th from a recognized board. The physical and mental capability of the candidates should be good for the posts.
The other details of the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, application fees, exam dates, how to apply etc are briefly mentioned below on this page. Students are advised to please check them once before applying for the posts because it is necessary for you to fulfill the eligibility criteria. To apply for the posts we have given a direct link on this page. By clicking on it you can easily apply for the vacancies.
Details of the Rajasthan Police Notification 2018: –
- Organization Name: – Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board
- Name of Notification: – Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Posts Name: – Various Posts
- Number of Posts: – Various
- Job Location: – Rajasthan
- Vacancy Type: – State Govt. Job
Eligibility Criteria of the Rajasthan Police Jobs 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
For the posts, aspirants should be 12th passed and they must have knowledge of the Hindi/Sanskrit in the metric level.
Age Limit: –
Aspirants age must be between 18 to 25 years on the notification issue date.
Selection Process: –
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: –
Rs. 5200 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400
Application Fees: – .
- General and OBC: – Rs. 400
- SC/ST (Only for bonafide of Rajasthan)/Female and PWD: – Rs 350
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to apply online: – Announced Soon
- Last Date to apply: – Announced Soon
Application Mode: –
Official Site: –
How to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018-
- Open the official site of the board that is police.rajasthan.gov.in
- On home page you will see a link that is Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link.
- A form will be opened in front of you.
- You have to fill your complete details in the form correctly.
- Then you have to upload your photo and signature in the form.
- Then in last, you should check the complete form at once.
- After checking the form, pay the fees via net banking as per your category.
- In last save the hard copy of the form in your PC for future use.
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card will be published on the official site of the board before the two weeks of the exam. You can download it by entering your registration no and password. Without the call letter, you will not be allowed in the exam hall. It is necessary document for every candidate.
Rajasthan Police Result 2018: –
The result is the most important part of the any recruitment. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam. In addition, after the result declaration the recruitment process will be started by the board. To be entered in the next recruitment stage you have to get the good marks in the exam.