The Pollution Control Board has been created as an administrative power for executing different contamination control laws. The board is resolved to give pollution free environment to the people of nations. Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB), Patiala has welcomed a notice for the recruitment of 118 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Steno Typist, Clerk-cum-Data section administrator, Project Associate opportunities at different teaches on customary & contract premise.
Qualified competitors may apply online from 08-10-2014 to 05-11-2014 & send their printout duplicates of uses at the very latest 12-11-2014. For more subtle elements like age utmost, capability, choice procedure, application charge, procedue to apply are given underneath:
Recruitment Details For PPCB-
- 1 Recruitment Details For PPCB-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Selection Procdure-
- 1.5 Application Fee-
- 1.6 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.7 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.8 Date of Test-
- 1.9 Date of Skill Test-
- 1.10 Date of Written Test-
- 1.11 Declaration of Result-
- 1.12 Important Dates-
Organisation name : Punjab Polition Control board (PPCB)
Job Type : Government job (118 Posts)
Application Last date : 5 November 2014
Official Website : www.ppcb.gov.in
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
1. Assistant Environmental Engineer:
Applicants should possess Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology Degree in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution, experience in relevant field for this posts
2. Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer):
Applicants should possess Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering in first division from a recognized University or Institution for this Post.
3. Assistant Scientific Officer:
Applicants should possess Post graduation degree in first class in Basic Science or Life Science or Microbiology or Meteorology or Environment Science or any other related Science from recognized University, experience in relevant field for this Post.
4. Junior Scientific Officer:
Applicants should possess 1st Class Master’s Degree in Life Science or Basic Science or Environment Science or Biotechnology or Hydrology or Microbiology or any other related Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute for this Posts.
Note : Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Competitors age limit ought to be 18 to 38 years for General applicants, 18 to 43 years for SC/ ST hopefuls, 18 to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain different classifications of ladies competitors, 18 to 48 years for PH applicants, 18 to 45 years for Government Service hopefuls as on 01-01-2014.
Name of the vacant Posts-
1. Assistant Environmental Engineer. (14 Posts)
2. Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer). (01 Post)
3. Assistant Scientific Officer. (06 Posts)
4. Junior Scientific Officer. (11 Posts)
5. Junior Environmental Engineer. (20 Posts)
6. Scientific Assistant. (13 Posts)
7. Clerk (Accounts). (07 Posts)
8. Steno Typist. (12 Posts)
9. Clerk-cum-Data entry operator. (30 Posts)
10. Project Associate. (03 Posts)
11. Project Associate (Microbiologist). (01 Post)
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, type test.
For Assistant Environmental Engineer,Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer),Assistant Scientific Officer,Junior Scientific Officer,Junior Environmental Engineer Posts Applicants ought to pay Rs.1000/- for General competitors, Rs.500/- for SC/ ST hopefuls.
For Scientific Assistant,Clerk (Accounts),steno Typist,Clerk-cum-Data entry operator,Project Associate,Project Associate (Microbiologist) Posts Applicants ought to pay Rs.500/- for General applicants, Rs.250/ – for SC/ ST applicants.
Candidate ought to charge through Pay-in-slip attracted support of “Facilitator -PPCB at closest branch of State Bank of Patiala prior to 06-11-2014.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants may apply online through the site www.thapar.edu from 08-10-2014 to 05-11-2014 & send their printout duplicates of uses alongside validated duplicates of 2- self-attested Photographs, capability certificate/ marksheets,, reservation certificate and so on & other applicable archives, pay-in-slip and so forth & other significant records at the latest 12-11-2014 by 5:00 PM to In-charge, PPCB-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 (Punjab). The records containing envelope ought to be superscribed as “Application Form for the PPCB recruitment”.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need to pay the expense through pay-in-slip at concerned bank.
2. Hopefuls need to scan the duplicates of photo & signature.
3. Log on through the site www.thapar.edu.
4. Click on the “RECRUITMENT FOR PPCB” and Select the suitable position requisitioned.
5. Read the notification & guidelines before filling the application form.
6. Click on the “Online Application Form”.
7. Click on “New Login for Recruitment”.
8. Presently fill the subtle elements painstakingly and enter charge points of interest.
9. Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
10. Check the subtle elements and submit the application structure.
11. An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
12. Note down the registration code with password & take 2 printout copies of application form.
13. Send a duplicate of use structure alongside verified duplicates of all important records to concerned location.
14. Keep a duplicate of use structure for future utilization.
Date of Test-
For Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Project Associate, Project Associate (Microbiologist) Posts Date of test is 29-11-2014 .
For Assistant Environmental Engineer,Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer),Assistant Scientific Officer Posts Date of test is
Date of Skill Test-
For Steno Typist, Clerk-cum-Data entry operator Date Of skill Test will be 12-11-2014 onwards
Date of Written Test-
For Steno Typist, Clerk-cum-Data entry operator Date Of Written Test will be 21-12-2014
Declaration of Result-
For Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Project Associate, Project Associate (Microbiologist) Posts Date of Result is 07-12-2014.
For Assistant Environmental Engineer,Assistant Environmental Engineer (Computer),Assistant Scientific Officer Posts Result is
For Steno Typist, Clerk-cum-Data entry operator Date Of Result will be 28-12-2014 onwards.
Beginning Date of Online application form: Date 08-10-2014
Last Date of Online form: Date 05-11-2014
Last Date for Application Fee: Date 06-11-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: Date 12-11-2014
Download of Admit Card from the site: Date 12-11-2014 onwards.
Records confirmation of shortlisted hopefuls: December 2014/ January 2015