Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2015 Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) For 290 Medical Officer Posts pbhealth.gov.in: Department of health and family welfare is called as DHFW. It was located in Punjab. It releases recruitment monthly. Applicants who are looking for latest govt jobs have applied for this medical officer recruitment. It provides employment opportunities for applicants searching for govt jobs in Punjab. Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) Punjab has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 290 Medical Officer Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls Attend the WalkIn Interview conducted at 5th July 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Punjab DHFW Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) Punjab
Job Type : Government Sector (290 Posts)
WalkIn Interview Date : 05th July 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduation in MBBS and post-graduation in any specialization from any recognized university.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 18 to 27 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Medical Officer Posts [290 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Punjab DHFW (pbhealth.gov.in).
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send the application form and all other attested documents to the following address:
Auditorium,State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, Mohali
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Punjab DHFW (pbhealth.gov.in)
2. Click on the link for Medical Officer Posts.
3. Fill up the Punjab DHFW Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Date of Interview: 05th July 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.pbhealth.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]