PULEET Application Form 2019: PULEET or Punjab University Lateral Entry Test is organized By the Punjab University. This Exam is conducted to take admission in 4 years B.E/B.Tech Course. All the Eligible Aspirants can get direct admission in 3rd Semester of Engineering program of the University. By This PULEET Entrance Exam, Aspirants can take admission in B.Tech Courses to the Colleges/Campus affiliated by the Punjab University.
The Application Form will be filled in the Online Mode. Aspirants can apply for the PULEET Application Form 2019 from the official website. For the Online Application Form, aspirants will have to submit their all qualification & Personal Details with the Scanned Photograph. Aspirants can submit their application Form by the last date.
PULEET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1 PULEET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) after 10th or equivalent examination from a polytechnic college/ institute affiliated with the state board of Technical education or form a UGC/ AICTE recognized university.
- Aspirants must have passed minimum 2 years duration of Diploma in Engineering after 12th or equivalent examination from a polytechnic college/ institute affiliated with the state board of technical education or from a UGC/ AICTE.
- Aspirants Must have studied in physics & Mathematics with 60% Marks for SC/ST 55% Marks.
Aspirants should have minimum17 years of age at the time of admission.
PULEET Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
- Release of prospectus and online application form:- 3rd Week of May 2019
- Closing of application form:- 2nd week of June 2019
- Deadline for depositing application fee:- 2nd week of June 2019
- Deadline for uploading photograph & Signature:- 3rd week of June 2019
- Roll Number availability:- 4th week of June 2019
- Date of Exam:- 1st Week of July 2019
- Answer Key release date:- 1st week of July 2019
- Announcement of Result:- 2nd week of July 2019
- Counseling Process:- 2nd week of July 2019
- Starting of submission of Admission Form:- 3rd week of July 2019
PULEET 2019 Syllabus/Pattern:
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Programming Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Civil Engineering
- Physics and
- Basic Electronics
- Environmental Education.
PULEET Exam Pattern:
- The mode of the exam will be offline.
- There is negative marking of 1/4 marks for each incorrect answer
- The exam will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- The exam will consist of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
- The medium of exam will be English.
- There will be 75 questions asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
How to Apply for PULEET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on Online Registration link.
- The Application form will display on the screen.
- Now, fill name, date of birth, e-mail address, 10th class roll number.
- Enter 10th class passing year from the drop-down menu.
- Select the course for which you want to apply and hit the Submit button.
- Now, upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
PULEET Admit Card 2019:
Aspirants could download the roll number slip/ admit card from the official website of the university by entering their application number. The date, timing and other important details will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
PULEET Result 2019:
Punjab University will declare the result of PULEET 2019 in the 2nd week of July 2019. The result will be available in PDF format.