PUDA Recruitment 2018, PUDA Job Apply Online :-Punjab Urban Planning and Developmental Authority have announced a job notification, which is PUDA Recruitment 2018. There are 194 vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant, Draftsman, and Sub Divisional Engineer etc that will be filled from this recruitment. Interested job hunters can check the eligibility of the notification and then they can apply online for the posts on or before the last date. The application process has been started from 9 July 2018.
On this page, we have provided the complete details of the PUDA Clerk JE Vacancy 2018. Job seekers can check all the details like academic qualification, pay scale, age bar, important dates, salary etc. You should carefully check the complete details and then fill the application form for the posts via online mode. The selection process of the vacancy will be written exam. Aspirants who will pass the written exam will get their job.
According to the authority, they are all set to conduct the written exam of the PUDA Recruitment 2018 in the September 2018. So the aspirants are requested to immediately start the preparation of the exam after applying for the posts. The candidates can fill the application form via the activated direct link that is below on this page. We have given the some important form filling procedure also. You should follow them and by this, you can fill your form.
Details of the PUDA Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 Details of the PUDA Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the PUDA Clerk JE Recruitment 2018: –
- Authority Name: – Punjab Urban Planning and Developmental Authority
- Name of Notification: – PUDA Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Name: – Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant, Draftsman, and Sub Divisional Engineer etc
- No of Posts: – 194
- Job Location: – Punjab
- Type of Vacancy: – State Govt. Job
Eligibility Criteria of the PUDA Clerk JE Recruitment 2018: –
Educational Qualification: –
For the posts, candidates should be Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized university of India.
Age Limit: –
As on 01 April 2018
Minimum Age: – 18 Years
Maximum Age: – 45 Years
Selection Process: –
Pay Scale: –
- Junior Engineer: – Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP of Rs. 4800
- Draftsman: – Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP of Rs. 4600
- Law Officer: – Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP of Rs. 4200
- Senior Assistant: – Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP of Rs. 4400
- Clerk – cum – Data Entry Operator: – Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP of Rs. 3200
- Sub Divisional Engineer: – Rs. 15600 to 39100 + GP of Rs. 5400
Application Fees: – .
Unreserved Category: – Rs. 1000
SC/ST/BC/OPH/EXSM: – Rs. 500
Important Dates: –
Starting Date to apply online: – 09 July 2018
Closing Date to apply: – 25 July 2018
Exam Date: – September 2018
Mode of Application: – Online
Official Site: – puda.gov.in
Process to apply for the PUDA Clerk JE Notification 2018: –
- Open the official site of the authority that is puda.gov.in
- Search for the link that is PUDA Recruitment 2018
- Click on it.
- A form will be appeared on the PC screen.
- Fill your complete details in the application form.
- All details should be correct.
- Upload your recent photo and the signature in the prescribed size.
- Once check the application form.
- Pay the application fees via the Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net banking.
- At the end, take the hard copy of the form for the future use.
PUDA Call Letter 2018: –
Admit card for the exam will come in the first week of the September 2018. Only registered candidates will be able to download the call letter for the exam. Without it, no one will be allowed in the exam hall. So all the aspirants should download their admit card by using their valid details.
PUDA Clerk Exam Result 2018: –
Exam result will be announced in the October 2018. After the result, the successful aspirant will get their appointment letter. That is why the result is the most important part of the recruitment process. You can check your result on this page easily. After the declaring the result, aspirants can check their results by using their valid details from the official website. Because the Result shows the real performance of the aspirants.