PUCET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates: PUCET Application Form 2019 will be released in April 2019 on its official website. PUCET is referred to as Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). it is a university level entrance exam of Chandigarh state. The official authority of Panjab University conducts PUCET 2019 Entrance Exam. Through this exam, Aspirants can get into B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) Courses. PUCET 2019 Entrance Exam is conducted by authority once in a year.
It is a university level entrance exam of Chandigarh state, which is also referred as Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). The exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses. The exam is conducted once in a year. All the Other Details regarding the PUCET Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, application fee, important dates, How to apply, important dates is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
PUCET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Panjab University Chandigarh|
|Exam Type||University Entrance Exam|
|Course Offered||B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.)|
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
PUCET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Aspirants those have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2019) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other boards are eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory to score a minimum of 50% marks an in12th class.
- English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to having 12th class.
Aspirants must complete the 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- General Category (PCB/PCM/M):-Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M):- Rs. 1050/-
- Additional Paper (Biology/Math):-Rs. 300/-
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: For each section of the exam, 70 minutes will be provided. 20 minutes extra will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Test Center: The exam will be held in Chandigarh only.
- Marking Scheme:2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- The medium of Exam: The exam will be asked in the English language.
- Starting of application form:-3rd week of April 2019
- The closing of application form:-3rd week of May 2019
- Availability of admit card:-Last week of May 2019
- Exam date:-1st week of June 2019
- Uploading of answer key:-1st week of June 2019
- Declaration of Result:-2nd week of June 2019
- Starting of counseling (Admission form filling):-2nd week of June 2019
- Starting of option filling:-2nd week of July 2019
- Display of Merit list:-3rd week of July 2019
How to Apply for PUCET Application Form 2019-
- All the aspirants should visit the official website of PUCET
- Check the PUCET 2019 Registration Link on the Home Page
- Click on that link
- Fill all the Mandatory Details such as personal & Academic Details
- Upload Photo & Signature in the Given Field
- Pay the Application fee Through Online Mode
- Click on the Submit Button
Take a printout of the Application Form.
PUCET Admit Card 2019:
Those Aspirants who have successfully registered for the PUCET 2019 entrance exam can only download their PUCET 2019 Admit Card from the website.
PUCET Result 2019:
Aspirants appear in exam PUCET 2019 can check their PUCET 2019 Result entrance exam. University will declare the PUCET result in 2019 in the first week of June 2019 on the website