PTET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Ajmer will release a notification soon for admission in B.Ed Courses. All the Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the PTET Application Form 2019. The MDSU will conduct the PTET Entrance Exam every year. A Huge Number of aspirants can apply for the PTET Online Form to take admission in B.Ed Courses in various Colleges of Rajasthan.
The MDSU PTET Application Form 2019 will be started from January 2019 to February 2019. Aspirants who want to take admission in PTET Courses. All they can apply for the PTET Online Form 2019 by the last date. All the other details regarding the PTET Application Form 2019 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, How to apply is given here. All the aspirants can see the complete details regarding the PTET Online Application Form 2019 is listed here. For the More updates regarding the PTET Application Form, 2019 will be updated Here. So all the aspirants should keep in touch with us.
PTET Application Form 2019:
Name of the Exam Organization:- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) Ajmer
Name of the Exam:- PTET Exam 2019
Level of Exam:- State Level
Category:- Application Form
Application Mode:- Online
PTET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must be of Indian nationality
- Aspirants must have completed the 12th/Senior Secondary from a Recognized Board
- Aspirants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks from a recognized University.
As per Rules Check the Official Notification
- General/OBC- Rs.500/-
- SC/ST- Rs.500/-
The fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card / net banking or through Challan at ICICI Bank.
Rajasthan PTET Important Exam Dates:
- Online Application Form Submit Date starts: Jan 2019
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: Feb 2019
- Depositing Rs. 500/- Last date through E Mitra/CSC Kiosks Feb 2019
- Hall ticket issued date: Apr 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: May 2019
- Entrance Exam for B.A.- B.Ed/ B.Sc – B.Ed May 2019
- The question paper will be MCQ
- Time duration will be of 3 hours overall
- There will be 200 questions in all and total marks will be 600
- Every question is marked for 3 marks
How to Apply for PTET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of PTET.
- Search on the Home Page as PTET Online Form 2019.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Fill all the Mandatory Details as personal & academic Details.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Pay the application Fee in Online or Emitra.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The Application Form will be successfully submitted.
- Take a Print out of the application form.
PTET Admit Card 2019:
PTET Admit Card 2019 will be released before the 10-15 day of the PTET Exam. Aspirants who had applied for the PTET 2019 Exam. They can easily download their PTET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket by using their valid details. It will have all the information about the exam’ timing, duration, date, and the examination venue.
Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card. The Admit Card is Very Necessary Document for all the aspirants. So aspirants should carry they are admitting card at the time of examination.
PTET Result 2019:
PTET Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. All the aspirants who will appear in the PTET Exam 2019. They can easily download their PTET Result 2019 by using their valid details. The Result is very important for all the aspirants who had appeared in the Exam. The result shows the real Performance of the aspirants. Aspirants, if qualify the examination, will be called to appear for the counseling process. Aspirants will be eligible to pursue the course after the completion of the counseling process and after making the payment of the admission fee.