Paschim Banga Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank secured on 26th February 2007 in activity of the forces presented by Sub-Segment of Section 23A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of 129 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) opening. Applicants who have showed up in the Common Written Examination for RRBs directed by IBPS in September & October 2013 may apply online from 22-09-2014 to 10-10-2014.
For more points of interest like age farthest point, capability, determination process, application expense, how to apply are given beneath.
Short Points of interest are given underneath:—
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank employment Details-
Job Type: Government Sector/Banking Job (129 posts)
Notice Date: 22 september 2014 to 10 October 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification to apply this job?
Applicants ought to have Degree in any order from a perceived University or its comparable, least involvement in applicable field for Sr.no:3,2 Posts, Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a reputed Institute, least involvement in pertinent field for Sr.no:1(i) Post, Degree from a perceived University in significant control with at least 50% marks, minimum experience in relevant field for Sr.no:1(ii,iii,iv,v) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
For Officer Scale- II: Above 21 years to Below 32 years
For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years to Below 28 years
For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
Name of the vacant Posts-
1. Officer Scale-II (24 Posts)
(i) Treasury Officer (01 Post)
(ii) Law Officer (01 Post)
(iii) Agriculture Officer (05 Posts)
(iv) IT Officer (03 Posts)
(v) General Banking (14 Posts)
2. Officer Scale-I (37 Posts)
3. Office Assistant/Multi Purpose (68 Posts)
Selection will be made on the premise of execution in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) directed by IBPS in September & October 2013 & Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details-
Hopefuls ought to have the accompanying score card Details:
S.no name of the Post SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-Pwd OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD
1. office Assistant 88 & above 95 & above
2. officer Scale-I 95 & above 98 & above
3. officer Scale-II (Gbo) 101 & above 107 & above
4. officer Scale-II (It) 101 & above 107 & above
5. officer Scale-II (Law) 107 & above 114 & above
6. officer Scale-II (Treasury) 103 & above 109 & above
7. officer Scale-II (Agricultural) 105 & above 112 & above
Officer MMG Scale-II: Rs.19400/ – to Rs.28100/ –
Officer, JMG Scale-I: Rs.14500/ – to Rs.25700/ –
Office Assistants: Rs.7200/ – to Rs.19300/ –
Applicants ought to pay Rs.20/ – for SC/ ST/ PWD competitors, Rs.100/ – for all others for Sr.no:2,1 Posts, Rs.20/ – for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM hopefuls, Rs.100/ – for all others for Sr.no:3 Post through CBS at any of the limbs of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank through Challan structure accessible in Banks site in CBS Account No 10020110004404.
Procedure to Apply-
Qualified competitors may apply online through the Link Paschimbangagraminbank from Date 22-09-2014 to Date 10-10-2014.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1.before applying online competitor ought to have legitimate individual E-mail ID (as indicated in online application structure while requisitioning Rrbs- CWE-II directed by IBPS in September/ October 2013).
2. Log on to Link Paschimbangagraminbank
3. Click on the “Recruitment” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Take a printout of the expense fee payment challan, fill the challan.
5. Pay the expense in any of the branches of the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank just
6. Keep the duplicate of challan for future utilization.
7. Return to the site & click on the “Apply Online” link.
8. fill with all the applicable points of interest deliberately.
9. Additionally fill the points of interest of challan form.
10. Check the points of interest & click on the submit catch.
11. A unique registration code will be shown on the screen.
12. Note down the code and take the printout duplicates of application forms for future utilization.
Date of Online Registration: 22.09.2014
Last Date of Online Registration: 10.10.2014
Payment of Application Fee: 22.09.2014 to10.10.
[button-red url=”www.paschimbangagraminbank.com.” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]