Board of Secondary Education, Orissa and Cuttack has reported OTET 2014 notification for all charmed and qualified contenders. OTET (Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test) is directed by the Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, Cuttack consistently. Qualified and hopefuls challangers can apply through the online and official from the net modes using authority web entryway. This exam is focused around the two test first is paper-I and paper- II.
Hopefuls who clear the paper-I can apply for the teacher of essential class (I-V) and who petitioned paper-II can request the teacher of the upper primary class (VI- VII). The made examination will be clung the first Sunday of December. Consistently competitors at an enormous scale partakes in it to apparatus up their career towards teaching sector. The Last Date for the settlement of utilization Structure is tenth October 2014.
More insights concerning to Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2014, for example, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process to apply and so forth are generally custom-made underneath, intrigued applicants must observe:
Details of OTET 2014 Exam-
Job Type: Government Sector
Name of Organization: Board of Secondary Education Odisha
Exam Name: Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2014
Notice Last Date: 10 october 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification to apply this employment?
For Paper- I
Competitors must match with the eligibility criteria to request this exam as Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 years Diploma in Special Education affirmed by RCI/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 years Diploma in Special Education sanction by RCI.
Graduation with at least 50% marks checks with:
1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED.)/ 1 year B.ED. (Special Education) endorsed by RCI/Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. ED./ B.SC. ED. (integrated course).
All the members will need to submit a measure of Rs. 350/ – as the application charge fit as a fiddle of SBI Challan bowed from the authority site (Official website).
Procedure to Apply-
Intrigued candidates may seek OTET 2014 through emulating the beneath molded steps:
* Most importantly go to the official Website of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, which is bseodisha.nic.in.
* Go to the “examination” tab which is at the top of the home page.
* List will show up as you go to the tab, pick ‘OTET Examination’ option.
* Press on the “go to link” which is in front of the link ‘Application Form for Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) – 2014’.
* Select the “registration” which is at the highest point of the page.
* Fill all the points of interest accurately and upload your photograph and signature on the enrollment structure.
* Press the “submit” tab which is at the lowest part of the page.
* Take print of the application structure for future utilization.
Last Date to submit Online Application Form: Date 10th October 2014
Date of Exam: First Sunday of December
[button-red url=”http://bseodisha.nic.in/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]