OSSC Recruitment 2015 Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) 186 Teacher Educator & Instructor Posts ossc.gov.in: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 186 Teacher Educator & Instructor Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 03rd October 2015 to Date 02nd November 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for OSSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the OSSC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
OSSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 1.1.3 UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 upsssc.gov.in 602 Mechanic Posts
Organisation Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (186 Posts)
Application Last Date : 2nd November 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Post Graduation Degree in Education/ Philosophy/ Sociology for Teacher Educator in Foundation Course post, M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry, Botany for Teacher Educator in Science post, M.A in History/ Geography/ Economics/ political Science/ Mathematics/ Odia/ English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit with minimum 50% marks for post 3 to 11, Mater Degree in Physical Education/ Fine Arts with minimum 50% marks for post 12, 13 (in given below list) for the OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 years to 35 Years as on 1st January 2015.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Teacher Educator & Instructor Posts [186 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Teacher Educator in Foundation Course [29 Posts]
2. Teacher Educator in Science [29 Posts]
3. Teacher Educator in History [07 Posts]
4. Teacher Educator in Geography [07 Posts]
5. Teacher Educator in Economics [07 Posts]
6. Teacher Educator in Political Science [07 Posts]
7. Teacher Educator in Mathematics [29 Posts]
8. Teacher Educator in Odia [07 Posts]
9. Teacher Educator in English [07 Posts]
10. Teacher Educator in Hindi [07 Posts]
11. Teacher Educator Sanskrit [07 Posts]
12. Physical Education Instructor [33 Posts]
13. Art Instructor [10 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and verification of certificates.
Qualified Applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General Category applicants through E-Payment from the official website, Net Banking or Debit Card, or pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”. (free for SC/ST/Reserved applicants).
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of OSSC (http://www.odishassc.in/) on or before Date 21st September 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of OSSC (http://www.odishassc.in/)
2. Go to the section “Click here for Online Application”
3. Click on the desired link.
4. Click to login enter all complete details.
5. Registration ID and password will generate
6. Now fill the online application upload documents and Submit.
7. Print the hard copy for further use
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 03rd October 2015
Last Date of Online Application: Date 2nd November 2015