OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015 Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) 121 Technical Assistant Posts ossc.gov.inb: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 121 Technical Assistant Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 21st September 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the OSSC Fisheries Recruitment Notification are as follows:
OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015-
- 1 OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 1.1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 For Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts
Organisation Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (121 Posts)
Application Last Date : 21st September 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 12th passed jobs can apply for the OSSC Fisheries Recruitment 2015
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 years to 32 Years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Technical Assistant Posts [121 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview
Selected candidates ought to be Pay Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.1800/-.
Qualified Applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General Category applicants free for SC/ST/Reserved applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of OSSC (http://www.odishassc.in/) on or before Date 21st September 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of OSSC (http://www.odishassc.in/)
2. Go to the section “Click here for Online Application”
3. Click on the desired link.
4. Click to login enter all complete details.
5. Registration ID and password will generate
6. Now fill the online application upload documents and Submit.
7. Print the hard copy for further use
Last Date of Online Application: Date 21st September 2015