Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017 Download 230 Odisha PSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2017 @www.opsc.gov.in OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 Download
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) have recently issued the recruitment notification to fill the 230 Eligible Applicants for OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Posts. now all the Applicants are waiting for their Hall Tickets of OPSC PGT 2017. recently OPSC has provided the notification related to Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teachers Examination 2017 to its official website @opsconline.gov.in. According to the officials the OPSC PGT Examination 2017 will conduct very soon. all those Applicants who are looking for OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teachers Admit cards 2017 they can download through the official website. for the convenience of the Job seekers we are providing some handy steps to download Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Call Letter 2017. every year Odisha Public Service Commission organize the various examination in the various department. This year also the commission is going to conduct the Odisha Post Graduate Teacher written examination to fill the young & talented Aspirants of Post Graduate Teacher/ Jr. Lecturers. A lot of Candidates have already Applied for the registration for the OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher vacancy. Applicants are searching their OPSC PGT Exam Hall Ticket 2017 and we are advised to all applicants can easily download Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017 through the below provided official links.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017, which is the mandatory document which should be carried to get entry in the examination hall. the OPSC PGT exam will be going to conduct on soon. Applicants must download OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 to participate in the Exam. all the qualified candidates must enter their registration no/roll no and date of birth in the login panel to download OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017. all those applicants must remember that Admit card of OPSC PGT Exam is only available for online download and Board will not send any hall ticket to any candidates email or by post.
OPSC PGT Hall Ticket Details –
- 1 OPSC PGT Hall Ticket Details –
- 1.1 OPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2017-18-
- 1.2 OPSC PGT Exam Date 2017-
- 1.3 OPSC PGT 2017 Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus –
- 1.4 OPSC PGT 2017 Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket –
- 1.5 Some Imperative Document To Carry For The Examination-
- 1.6 How to Download OPSC PGT Exam Call Later-
|Conducting Authority Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Available Position Name||Lecturer Posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||230 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Starting Date||01-08-2017|
|Apply Online Closing Date||21-08-2017|
|Employment Location||Odisha State|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||written test and viva voce test|
|OPSC Official Website||www.opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2017-18-
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Total Posts|
OPSC PGT Exam Date 2017-
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Examination will divided into two parts which is Part A & Part B. The total exam duration will be three hours. The Question will be asked in the OPSC PGT Part A Exam 2017 from the subjects General Knowledge, General English, Computer Aptitude & Pedagoya. In Part B Question will be asked in their concerned Subjects. All Applicants need to download OPSC PGT Admit cards to know the OPSC PGT Exam date & other information. According to the Recruitment Board OPSC PGT Exam will be conducted on September 2017. You can download the Syllabus Files Exam Patterns, Model Papers & Previous year Exam Question Papers to prepare for OPSC PGT Exam 2017.
OPSC PGT 2017 Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus –
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Written Test||General Knowledge||10||3 Hours|
|Part B||Concerned Subject||100|
|Total||150 Marks||180 minutes|
- The below-displayed PGT exam pattern is only for reference.
- The exam consists of Part A and Part B.
- The total duration of the PGT Exam is 3 hours for a total of 150 marks.
- Part A had 50 questions for 50 marks. Part B has 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Candidates, you should prepare for this OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam Syllabus watchfully.
Odisha PSC PGT Syllabus 2017
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Substitution Sentence
- Arrangement Transformation
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Prepositions Sentence Completion
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- International issues
- Important Dates
- Music & Literature
- National Dance
- National and international current affairs
- Countries and capitals
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- About India and its neighboring countries
- World organizations
- Famous Places in India
- Books And Author
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Economic issues in India
- New inventions
- Famous Places
- Musical Instruments
OPSC PGT 2017 Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket –
As we know that call later is very important in order to appear for Upcoming Government Examination 2018 and without Hall Ticket Candidates who had applied for Online for this recruitment drive will not be allow to enter the examination hall if they will fail to brings their Odisha PGT Admit Card 2017. Qualified and interested Applicants have to visit the official website for downloading call Later for Online Examination. OPSC PGT Exam Admit card would contain the Following Details Like:
- Name Of The Candidates
- Fathers Name
- Date Of Birth
- Registration No/Roll No
- Center Of Examination
- Date Of Examination
- Time Of Examination
- Instruction For The OPSC PGT Examination
Qualified applicants are advised to keep your Admit card Safe and bring Admit card Downloaded at the time of computer based examination. without Admit card you are unable to enter in the Examination Hall.
Some Imperative Document To Carry For The Examination-
Contenders who appeared in the OPSC PGT Recruitment need to carry OPSC PGT Admit Card with the color photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents furnished on the admit card other than above.
How to Download OPSC PGT Exam Call Later-
- Visit the official site or click on link provided below.
- Click on Download OPSC PGT Exam Admit Card Link provided in Important Links Section.
- Read the instructions given on top of Admit Card Download page Carefully.
- Enter your details like Registration Number and DOB or Password
- Click on the submit button and view your candidature below.
- Now Click on download link given at right side of your candidature details under Action Section.
- Your Admit Card will open in new tab of your browser.
- Please save it as pdf or print for future use.
Odisha Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Dates
|Start Date to Submit the OPSC Junior Lecturer Online Application||01st August 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the OPSC Junior Lecturer Online Application||21st August 2017|
|OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card Release Date||October 2017|
|OPSC Junior Lecturer Examination Date||October 2017|
Download OPSC PGT Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Later/Notification
- OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Apply Online
- OPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 Download
- OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment Official Advertisement