ONGC Recruitment 2015 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) For 157 Asst Technician, Jr Asst & Other Posts ongcindia.com: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited abbreviated as ONGC. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company. ONGC headquarters are located in Dehradun, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) ruled by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC is India’s largest oil and gas discovery and production company. ONGC releases recruitment regularly. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 157 Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Jr. Fireman Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 20th July 2015 to Date 17th August 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for ONGC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the ONGC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
ONGC Recruitment 2015-
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
Organisation Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Job Type : Government Sector (157 Posts)
Application Last Date : 17th August 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering for Posts no. 1 to 5, Graduation for Post no. 6, High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in relevant trade for Post no. 7 to 14, Matriculation with Fireman’s training for Posts no. 22 with relevant experience.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Age limit ought to be 18 to 30 Year for General Category applicants (18 to 40 Year for PWD), 18 to 35 Year SC/ST Category applicants (18 to 45 Year for PWD) for LEVEL I & LEVEL II, 18 to 27 years for General Category applicants, 18 to 32 years for SC/ ST Applicants for LEVEL W-I.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Asst Technician, Jr Asst & Other Posts [157 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) [01 Post] 2. Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication) [06 Posts] 3. Assistant Technician (Electrical) [02 Posts] 4. Assistant Technician (Production) [26 Posts] 5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) [04 Posts] 6. Security Supervisor [02 Posts]
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) [18 Posts] 8. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) [12 Posts] 9. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) [16 Posts] 10. Junior Assistant Rigman (Machining) [01 Post] 11. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) [05 Posts] 12. Junior Assistant Technician (Drilling) [20 Posts] 13. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto) [04 Posts] 14. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle) [04 Posts] 15. Junior Assistant (Accounts) [05 Posts] 16. Junior Assistant (P&A) [02 Posts] 17. Junior Assistant (MM) [05 Posts] 18. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) [09 Posts] 19. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) [02 Posts] 20. Junior Security Supervisor [04 Posts] 21. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) [01 Post]
22. Jr Fireman [11 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Following Tests:
Physical Standard Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Stenography Efficiency test
Typing Efficiency Test
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 150/- for General Category applicants through SBI Bank Challan. Free for SC/ST.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of ONGC (ongcindia.com) from Date 20th July 2015 to Date 17th August 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of ONGC (ongcindia.com)
2. Click on the link for Asst Technician, Jr Asst & Other Posts.
3. Fill up the ONGC Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date Of Online Application: Date 29th July 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 24th July 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17th August 2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20th September 2015.[button-red url=”http://www.ongcindia.com” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]