ONGC Gujarat Recruitment 2015 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Gujarat For 493 Asst, Supervisor & Other Posts ongcindia.com: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited abbreviated as ONGC. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company. ONGC headquarters are located in Dehradun, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) ruled by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC is India’s largest oil and gas discovery and production company. ONGC releases recruitment regularly. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Gujarat has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 493 Asst, Supervisor & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 16th October 2015 to Date 16th November 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for ONGC Guajrat Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the ONGC Gujarat Recruitment Notification are as follows:
ONGC Gujarat Recruitment 2015-
- 1 ONGC Gujarat Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
Organisation Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Job Type : Government Sector (493 Posts)
Application Last Date : 16th November 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry & Geophysics/ Physics for Technical Assistant Grade-III Posts, 3 years Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering for Assistant Technician Posts, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering for Assistant Rigman (Drilling) Posts, 3 years Diploma in Material Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control recognized by the State Board of Technical Education for Assistant Grade-III (MM) Posts, Graduation for Security Supervisor Posts to apply for ONGC Asst, Supervisor vacancies. For More details visit the official website of ONGC.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Age limit ought to be 18 to 30 years for A-2 & A-1 level Posts and 27 years for W-I level Posts as on 06-11-2015 for ONGC Asst, Supervisor posts.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Asst, Supervisor & Other Posts [493 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
I. A-2 Level [231 Posts]
1. Technical Assistant Grade-III [21 Posts] a. Chemistry [20 Posts] b. Geophysics-Surface [01 Posts] 2. Assistant Technician [180 Posts] a. Civil [10 Posts] b. Electrical [54 Posts] c. Electronics [01 Post] d. Instrumentation [04 Posts] e. Mechanical [29 Posts] f. Production [75 Posts] g. Boiler [07 Posts] 3. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) [12 Posts] 4. Assistant Grade-III (MM) [02 Posts] 5. Security Supervisor [16 Posts] II. A-1 Level [254 Posts]
1. Junior Assistant Technician [100 Posts] a. Electrical [23 Posts] b. Diesel [06 Posts] c. Production [37 Posts] d. Cementing [05 Posts] e. Fitting [25 Posts] f. Machining [02 Posts] g. Welding [02 Posts] 2. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) [95 Posts] 3. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver [18 Posts] a. Heavy Vehicle Operations [11 Posts] b. Winch Operations [07 Posts] 4. Junior Assistant [27 Posts] a. Material Management [14 Posts] b. Accounts [02 Posts] c. (P&A) [08 Posts] d. Steno English [03 Posts] 5. Junior Fire Supervisor [01 Post] 6. Junior Security Supervisor [13 Posts] III. W-I Level [08 Posts]
1. Junior Fireman [08 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Following Tests:
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 20/- Bank Charges) Registration/ Processing charges deposited in any SBI Branch as per system generated bank challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex serviceman candidates.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of ONGC (ongcindia.com) from Date 16th October 2015 to Date 16th November 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of ONGC (ongcindia.com)
2. Click on the link for Asst, Supervisor & Other Posts.
3. Fill up the ONGC Gujarat Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date Of Online Application: Date 16th October 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 16th November 2015
Date Of Written Exam: 13th December 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.ongcindia.com” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]