NUUGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern: NITTE University is going to issue the NUUGET 2019 Application Form on its official site. The university will soon conduct the NITTE University UG Entrance Test (NUUGET) 2019 in the Karnataka. The purpose of the test is to provide the admission to the eligible aspirants in the MBBS and BDS course. Interested aspirants will soon be able to apply online for the admission from this page easily.
The aspirants can apply online for the NUUGET 2019 Application Form before the last date. After the last date, no form will be generated. All the details of the notification such as educational qualification, age limit, application fees, how to apply, age limit etc are given below of the page. Please carefully check all those details and apply online for the applications.
Applying aspirants must be 12th passed with 50% if they want to attend the NUUGET 2019. The exam date will soon be announced by the university on its official site. You can find them on this page. For the help of the aspirants, we have given the exam pattern on this page. Check that pattern and start the preparation according to it. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam.
NUUGET Application Form 2019 Details: –
- 1 NUUGET Application Form 2019 Details: –
- 1.1 NUUGET Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 NUUGET Entrance Test Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 Steps to Apply Online For the NUUGET Notification 2019: –
- 1.7 NUUGET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 NUUGET Result 2019: –
- Name of University: – NITTE University
- Form Name: – NUUGET 2019 Application Form
- Exam Name: – NITTE University UG Entrance Test (NUUGET) 2019
- Test purpose: – Admission
- Course: – MBBS and BDS course
- Mode of Application: – Online
- Official Site: – nitte.edu.in
NUUGET Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 12th passed with 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a reputed education board of India.
SC/ST candidates need 45% marks only
Age Limit: –
The candidate must have completed 17 years on the exam date.
Selection Process: –
- NUUGET 2019
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Commencement of Application Form: – March 2019
- Last date to apply: – April 2019
- Admit card availability: – May 2019
- Date of entrance exam: – May 2019
- Result Date: – June 2019
NUUGET Entrance Test Pattern 2019: –
- The paper will have 180 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of test will be 3 Hours
- Candidates will get 1 Mark for each correct answer,
- There is no negative marking
Steps to Apply Online For the NUUGET Notification 2019: –
- Visit the main site of it that is nitte.edu.in
- Search for the link which is NUUGET 2019 Application Form.
- Hits on the link.
- You will be on the new screen
- Click on apply online and fill your complete details in the form correctly.
- Upload your new passport size photo and signature.
- Check the application form at once.
- Pay the application fees via the net banking
- Hits on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
NUUGET Admit Card 2019: –
Registered aspirants will be able to get the admit card from the official site of the university. The admit card will be uploaded there in the month of May 2019. All the candidates can get it from there easily using their registration no and password.
NUUGET Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in the June 2019. After the declaration of the result, the admission process will be started to provide the new admissions. For this, the university will start the counseling sessions. You can access your result on this page.