NSI Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates:NSI Application Form 2019 will be released in March 2019 on its official website. Aspirants who are looking for the NSI Online Form 2019. All they can apply for the NSI 2019 Application Form. NSI is known as National Sugar Institute. This exam is organized by the National Sugar Institute Kanpur every year for Aspirants to Provided Online Application form, for Regarded to Admission NSI Admission 2019. The National Sugar Institute Kanpur Offered Various of Post Graduate PG Courses and Certificate and Diploma Courses for session 2019
Eligible Aspirants can be Submit NSI 2019 Online application form for NSI Official Website who Making a Career in Sugar Engineering, Sugar Industrial, Fermentation and Alcohol Technology and Sugar technology. All the Other Details regarding the NSI Application Form such as Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates and How to apply is updated below. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
NSI Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||National Sugar Institute Kanpur|
|Course offered||Post Graduate PG Courses and Certificate and Diploma Courses|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Exam||NSI Exam 2019|
NSI Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- ANSI ST: Eligible candidate must be Done BSc Passed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering
- SECC: Aspiring Candidate should be done Diploma Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation /Electronics Subject in Polytechnic Department
- SBCC : Eligible Aspirant should be Done Matriculate /High school with Sciences and Agriculture
- CCPMM : Eligible aspirants should be Done Matriculate /High school with Sciences and Agriculture
- ANSI SE: candidate must be Done Bachelor’s Degree or A.M.I.E
- DIFAT :-Eligible candidate Must be Done BSc Degree Passed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering or Bio-Technology
Aspirants applying have to pay application form fees as mentioned in form. Fees can be paid through online or offline mode.
- For General Candidate Pay NSI 2019 Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidate Pay NSI 2019 Application Fee: Rs.800/-
NSI Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
- NSI 2019 Application form Started: -3rd week of March 2019
- NSI2019 Last date Summit online application form:- 1st week of May 2019
- NSI 2019 Last date Send Application form and Fee:- 2nd week of May 2019
- NSI 2019 Admit card available on -Last week of May 2019
- NSI 2019 Examination date:- 2nd week of June 2019
- NSI 2019 Answer key Available on:- August 2019
- NSI 2019 Written Exam Result:- August 2019
How to Apply for NSI Application Form 2019:
Aspirants can check the procedure to apply in NSI 2019:
- Aspirants Go to the official website (
- Click on ‘Apply for NSI -2019’ link.
- Read the generated instructions and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Enter the basic details like your name; email Id and Date of birth to get application number.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button and the application number will be generated.
- Now, fill the other required details in the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Upload photograph of and signature in JPEG format.
- After that, select the payment mode to submit the fee.
- After successful payment of application fee, the candidate should check the fee payment status.
- If fee payment is ‘OK’, then the only candidate can print the confirmation page
NSI Admit Card 2019:
NSI Admit Card 2019 will be released before the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can easily download their admit Card by using their valid details from the official website.
NSI Result 2019:
NSI Result 2019 will be declared after the Succession of the NSI Exam 2019 on its official website. Aspirants can easily check their Result by using their valid details from the official website.