NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) For 351 ASHA Facilitator Posts: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is a government under taking mission. Its main aim is to full fill the health needs of people who are living in underserved rural areas. It was initially tasked for addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as weak public health sectors. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 351 ASHA Facilitator Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 26th May 2015 to Date 16th June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment Notification are as follows:
NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015-
- 1 NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2015-
Organisation Name : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
Job Type : Government Sector (351 Posts)
Application Last Date : 16th June 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be capability like a Master in Social Work for Block ASHA Facilitator Posts; Master in Business Administration (MBA) for Block Programme Manager Posts, JSY (Janani Suraksha Yojna) Posts, Urban RCH Posts, BPL-MMJRK Posts and Consultant cum technical Officer Public Health Posts; MBBS with Master degree in Public Health for State Programme Manager Posts; Master degree in Public Health for Maternal Health Posts, Child Health Posts & FRU (First Referral Unit) Posts; PF Degree/ Diploma in Health Management for RBSK (Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram) Posts; BE in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication Engg for BPL-MMJRK-IT Posts with relevant experience. for more details visit official website.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 45 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
ASHA Facilitator Posts (351 Posts)
Details of the Vacancy-
1) State Programme Manager [01 Post]
2) Consultant [08 Posts]
I) Maternal Health [01 Post]
II) Child Health [01 Post]
III) FRU (First Referral Unit) [01 Post]
IV) JSY (Janani Suraksha Yojna) [01 Post]
V) RBSK (Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram) [01 Post]
VI) Urban RCH [01 Post]
VII) BPL-MMJRK [01 Post]
VIII) BPL-MMJRK-IT [01 Post]
3) Consultant cum technical Officer Public Health [01 Post]
4) Legal Advisor [01 Post]
5) State Coordinator [01 Post]
6) Accounts Manager [01 Post]
7) District Data Manager/ Data Assistant [05 Posts]
8) Health Manager [14 Posts]
9) District Programme Manager [13 Posts]
10) District Accounts Manager [09 Posts]
11) District IEC Coordinator [14 Posts]
12) District ASHA Coordinator [10 Posts]
13) District PCPNDT Coordinator [11 Posts]
14) RKSK Coordinator/ District Adolescent Health Coordinator [10 Posts]
15) DEIC Manager at Divisional level in RBSK [07 Posts]
16) Psychologist at Divisional level in RBSK [07 Posts]
17) Social Worker at Divisional level in RBSK [07 Posts]
18) Block Programme Manager [81 Posts]
19) Block ASHA Facilitator [150 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based work experience/ meritorious record/ entrance test/ interview.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of NRHM (rajswasthya.nic.in) from Date 26th May 2015 to Date 16th June 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send the application form and all other attested documents to the following address:
Project Director (NRHM), Directorate of Medical & Health Services,
Swasthya Bhawan, Room No. 216, IInd Floor, Tilak marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 26th May 2015
Last Date for Submission of Application for Post 1 to 17: 10th June 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Post 18 & 19: Between 01st June 2015 to 16th June 2015 by 05:00 P.M.