NPSC Recruitment 2015 Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Executive Engineer (Electrical), Agriculture Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts 131 Vacancy
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 770 Executive Engineer (Electrical), Agriculture Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts.Intrigued and qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 18th March 2015 to Date 2nd April 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for NPSC Recruitment 2015 carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment drive is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (131 Posts)
Application Last Date : 2nd April 2015
Exam Name: Combined Technical Services Examination 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like a MBBS/ MS/ MD for Medical Officer Posts, Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine or equivalent for Food Safety Officer, B.V.SC & A.H/ M.V.SC/ G.B.VC/ G.M.VC/ G.V.SC or equivalent for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. for more Educational qualification details visit the official notification.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 21 to 30 years.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer & Other Posts [770 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Medical Officer (18 Posts)
2. Food Safety Officer (04 Posts)
3. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (08 Posts)
4. Assistant Conservator of Forest (02 Posts)
5. Assistant Geologist (02 Posts)
6. Assistant Planning Officer (01 Post)
7. Statistical Officer (01 Post)
8. Extension Officer (06 Posts)
9. Junior Soil Conservation Officer (04 Posts)
10. Agri. Inspector (08 Posts)
11. Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection (04 Posts)
12. Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical) [05 Posts]
13. Assistant Electrical Inspector (01 Post)
14. Junior Engineer (Electrical) [18 Posts]
15. Junior Engineer (Civil) [02 Posts]
16. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/ Agri.) [04 Posts]
17. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Agri) [04 Posts]
18. Assistant Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/ Agri) [01 Post]
19. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) [02 Posts]
20. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) [06 Posts]
21. Junior Engineer (Civil) [07 Posts]
22. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) [03 Posts]
23. Junior Engineer (Civil) [15 Posts]
24. Fishery Inspector (02 Posts)
25. Lecturer (01 Post)
26. Assistant Lecturer (01 Post)
27. Demonstrator (01 Post)
Qualified applicants ought to be selected based on their performance in written examination.
Qualified hopefuls ought to be pay Rs.300/- through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or can pay at CSC with additional charge of Rs.50/- as CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls ought to apply online through the official website of NPSC (http://www.npsc.co.in/) from Date 18th March 2015 to Date 2nd April 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Before applying online Qualified applicants ought to have Email ID, scanned photograph (200 pixels width x 250 pixels height) and signature (250 pixels width x 120 pixels height).
2. Now visit the official website of NPSC (http://www.npsc.co.in)
3. Now go to the section “Advertisements” and click on “Apply Online”
4. Fill the application form, upload clear scanned photograph and Signature.
5. Make payment through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or CSC.
6. click on submit button and note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading e-Admission Certificate and for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application: 18th March 2015
Last Date to Apply: 2nd April 2015