NHM Rajasthan National Health Mission For 943 Supervisor, Accountant & Other Posts-
Government of Rajasthan, Directorate of Medical Health & Family Welfare Services, State Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has publicized a recruitment Notification 2016 for 943 State Programme Manager, Consultant, State coordination Officer, State Programme Officer & other vacancies on contractual & temporary basis. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from on or before Date 02th May 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for NHM Rajasthan Recruirment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the NHM Rajasthan Recruitment Notification are as follows:
NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016-
- 1 NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2016-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan
Job Type : Government Sector (943 Posts)
Application Last Date : 02th May 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a MBBS with PG Degree in Public Health/ Degree/ Diploma in Health related Programme/ MBA in Health Management/ PG Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Health Administration for State Programme Manager Post, PG Degree in Public Health or PG Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Health Administration or PG Degree in Food & Nutrition for Consultant – Child Health Posts, MBA or PG Degree/ Diploma in Rural Development/ Health Management/ Hospital Management/ Health Administration or PG Degree in Public Health/ Demography for Consultant – Urban RCH Posts. For more Posts visit the official website of NHM Rajasthan.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 26 years to 40 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Supervisor, Accountant & Other Posts [943 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. State Programme Manager [01 Post]
2. Consultant – Child Health [01 Post]
3. Consultant – Urban RCH [01 Post]
4. Consultant Cum Technical Officer – Hospital Management (Quality Assurance) [01 Post]
5. Consultant – ASHA [01 Post]
6. State coordination Officer (State Blood Cell) [01 Post]
7. State coordinatior Officer (Clinical Establishment) [02 Posts]
8. State Programme Officer (Nursing) [01 Post]
9. Consultant – IEC [01 Post]
10. Health Manager – PCPNDT [01 Post]
11. Programme Officer Cum Data Manager (Quality Assurance) [01 Post]
12. Programme Officer [05 Posts]
13. Health Manager [13 Posts]
14. DEIC Manager [07 Posts]
15. Programme Coordinator – Nursing [01 Post]
16. Psychologist (District Early Intervention Center – RBSK) [06 Posts]
17. District ASHA Coordinator [08 Posts]
18. District PCPNDT Coordinator [05 Posts]
19. RKSK Coordinator [08 Posts]
20. Social Qorker – RBSK [12 Posts]
21. Block Programme Manager [38 Posts]
22. Programme Assistant [48 Posts]
23. Block Asha Facilator [83 Posts]
24. Accountant at Block Level/ CHC Level/ PHC Level [149 Posts]
25. PHC ASHA Supervisor [538 Posts]
26. Field Monitor Routine Immunization [10 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on educational qualification/ work experience/ written exam/ personal interview or mix of them.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 200/- for general Category applicants and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST category applicants through Demand Draft in favour of State Institute of Health & Family Welfare payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be send their application in the prescribed format with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets of graduation, post graduation & other degrees/ diplomas, date of birth certificate, residential certificate, experience certificates, caste certificate, PH certificate, DD to the following address:
To the Director,
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW),
South of Doordarshan, Jhalana Institutional Area,
Jhalana Dungri, Jaipur – 302 004
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 02th May 2016