National Institute of Science Education and Research will soon conduct the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2019. The purpose of the test is to provide the admission to the students in the admission in 5 years of the integrated M.Sc program. This is a national level entrance exam. The course that is provided in these areas are. Basic Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Math and Physics.
The NEST Registration Form 2019 will start to fill from January 2019 and the form will be filled till the 1st week of March 2019. Only those candidates can apply for it that is 12th passed from recognized state education board with 60% of marks at least three subjects among Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics. This will be the good career opportunity for all the candidates. Candidates who are born on or after 1st August 1999 are eligible to apply for the form.
To get the admission into the institutions the aspirants have to pass the entrance exam. After passing the exam, the counseling session will begin for the successful students. In those sessions, the aspirants will have to choose their favorite institution as per their rank. After choosing, they will get their seat in that institution. For more details about the NEST 2019 Application Form read the complete article carefully.
NEST 2019 Application Form Details: –
- 1 NEST 2019 Application Form Details: –
- 1.1 NEST 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 Application Mode: –
- 1.6 NEST Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 Steps to Fill the NEST Application Form 2019: –
- 1.8 NEST Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 NEST Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – National Institute of Science Education and Research
- Form Name: – NEST 2019 Application Form
- Purpose of Exam: – Admission
- Course Offered: – 5 years of the integrated M.Sc program
- Available seats: – Various
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official site: – nestexam.in
NEST 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Only those candidates can apply for it that is 12th passed from recognized state education board with 60% of marks at least three subjects among Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
Age Limit: –
Candidates who are born on or after 1st August 1999 are eligible to apply
Selection Process: –
- NEST Entrance Test 2019
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 1000
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: – 500
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to fill the form: – 1st week of January 2019
- Last Date to fill the form: – 1st week of March 2019
- Admit card issue date: – 4th week of April 2019
- Exam Date: – 1st week of June 2019
- Result Date: – 3rd week of June 2019
Application Mode: –
NEST Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The examination will be offline.
- The question paper will be in English language only
- The paper will have objective type question
- The question paper will be off 230 marks
- There will be no negative marking.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours
- There will be five sections in the question paper.
- Each section will be off 50 marks.
- Subjects such as general will be off 30 marks
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Math will be off 50 marks each
Steps to Fill the NEST Application Form 2019: –
- Visit the main site of it that is nestexam.in
- Find a link that is NEST 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link
- Register yourself with the organization.
- Fill out your name, address, mobile no, mail id etc in the fields for the registration.
- Click on submit
- Hits on apply online
- Fill your other details in it carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo, and signature also.
- Hits on submit.
- Check the format once.
- Deposit the fees.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form.
NEST Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be released for the registered candidates only. It is an important document for you for the exam. It contains all the important details about an aspirant. It is necessary for the verification of the aspirants at the exam hall.
NEST Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced soon. After the result, the counseling sessions will begin for the successful aspirants.