NEET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern: National Testing Agency is going to live the NEET 2019 Application Form from 1st October 2018. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance exam organizes every year to provide the admission to the eligible students in the MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses in the various dental and medical colleges of India. For this, the agency will soon issue the NEET Application Form 2019 to choose the talented students for the course.
Candidates who are going to fill the form of the NEET Registration Form 2019 are advised to please check the all details like application form dates, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc carefully. The NEET Entrance Exam 2019 will be based to select the aspirants for the admission. For the preparation of the exam, the exam syllabus and exam pattern are available below of the page. Interested aspirants can check and start the preparation according to it.
The students can fill the form of the NEET 2019 Application Form via the online mode only. The organization will not accept any form through the offline mediums. The exam form dates and exam dates are given below of the page. You should carefully check them once. Candidates are required to fulfill this eligibility to appear in the exam and be selected for the admission.
NEET 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1 NEET 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1.1 Required Eligibility Criteria of the NEET Exam 2019: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates NEET 2019 Application Form: –
- 1.5 Application Mode: –
- 1.6 NEET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 How to Apply For the NEET 2019 Application Form: –
- 1.8 NEET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 NEET Result 2019: –
Details of the NEET 2019 Application Form: –
- Name of Agency: – National Testing Agency
- Name of Form: – NEET 2019 Application Form
- Course Offered: – MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses
- Total seats: – Various
- Exam Level: – National Level
Required Eligibility Criteria of the NEET Exam 2019: –
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 12th passed with 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.
Age Limit: –
Between 17 to 25 years (30 years for the SC/ST and OBC).
Selection Process: –
- NEET Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 1400
- SC/ST/PH: – 750
Important Dates NEET 2019 Application Form: –
- Starting date to fill the online form: – 1 October 2018
- Closing date to apply: – 31 October 2018
- Correction in form from: – 1st week of November 2018
- Admit card release date: – 1st week of January 2019
- Date of exam: – 3rd February to 17th February 2019
- Answer key date: – Within a week of exam
- Result announcement: – 1st week of March 2019
- Counseling Starts: – 2nd week of June 2019
Application Mode: –
NEET Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Subjects||Paper Type||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||Objective Type||45||45 * 4 = 180||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||45||45 * 4 = 180|
|Zoology||45||45 * 4 = 180|
|Botany||45||45 * 4 = 180|
How to Apply For the NEET 2019 Application Form: –
- Open the official site of the corporation.
- On the homepage, find a link that is NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself and get the user and password.
- After that click on apply online and fill your other details in the form.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form at once.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
NEET Admit Card 2019: –
The Admit card for the exam will be released in the first week of January 2019 for the registered aspirants only. It is an important document for the candidates who are going to sit in the exam. You can download the call letter from this page by using your user id and password.
NEET Result 2019: –
A result of the exam will be declared in March 2019. The actual dates for the result have not announced by the institution. As the result declares the counseling, the session will begin to provide the admissions to the students in their courses.