NDA Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern: The Union Public Service Commission is going to release the NDA Application Form 2018 on its official site. The NDA exam is the gateway for the entry in the defense forces like Army, Air Force, and Navy. Various posts are available which are going to be filled with this exam. Aspirants who are interested in the jobs in the defense sector for them it is a good opportunity. All these interested aspirants can apply for it before the last date. The dates to fill the form will be declared soon
The aspirants will b selected for the NDA II Application Form 2018 by the written exam, physical efficiency test and in last medical test. This exam conducts twice in a year. For the posts, candidates should be healthy and mentally strong because these jobs are tough and need many physical efforts. If you get this job then you will have the chance to serve the nation. Candidates will get the good salary and grade pay also from the forces. They will get the other facilities also from the.
Candidates can check the complete details of NDA Application Form 2018 from this page easily. After checking the complete details of it, you should apply for the application form. Aspirants can fill the online application form from this page easily for this we have given a direct link below of this page. We will notify when the application form is released and after that, you should immediately fill the application without further late.
Details of NDA Application Form 2018: –
- 1 Details of NDA Application Form 2018: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC NDA (II) 2018: –
- 1.2 Age Limit: –
- 1.3 Marital Status and Gender: –
- 1.4 Selection Process: –
- 1.5 Application Fees:
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 Application Mode: –
- 1.8 NDA Exam Pattern 2018: –
- 1.9 NDA 2 Syllabus 2018 Pdf-
- 1.9.1 NDA Algebra syllabus topics
- 1.9.2 NDA Trigonometry Syllabus topics-
- 1.9.3 NDA Matrices and Determinants Syllabus topics-
- 1.9.4 NDA Differential Calculus Syllabus topics-
- 1.9.5 Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions topics-
- 1.9.6 Integral Calculus and Differential Equations topics-
- 1.9.7 NDA Vector Algebra Syllabus topics-
- 1.9.8 NDA Statistics and Probability Syllabus topics-
- 1.10 The process to apply for the NDA 2 Registration Form 2018: –
- 1.11 NDA II Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.12 NDA II Exam Result 2018: –
- Name of Organization: – Union Public Service Commission
- Application Form Name: – NDA Application Form 2018
- No of Posts: – Various
- Posts Type: – Defense Jobs
- Job Location: – India
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC NDA (II) 2018: –
Academic Qualification: –
- For Army Wing: – Aspirants must be 12th passed from recognized state education board of India.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme in Indian Naval Academy: – Candidates must be 12th passed with physics and math subjects.
Age Limit: –
Aspirants must be born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
Marital Status and Gender: –
Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.
Selection Process: –
- NDA Exam 2018
- Physical Efficiency and Standard Test
- Medical Exam
- General and OBC Candidates: – 100
- SCST/Wards of NCO/JCO/Ors: – No fees to pay.
Important Dates: –
- Application form start date: – Updated Soon
- Last date to apply: – Updated Soon
- Admit card: – Coming Soon
- Exam Date: – Notified Soon
- Result date: – Announced Soon
Application Mode: –
NDA Exam Pattern 2018: –
|Math||1||2 Hours and 30 Minutes||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 Hours and 30 Minutes||600|
NDA 2 Syllabus 2018 Pdf-
NDA Algebra syllabus topics
- Concept of a set
- operations on sets
- modulus argument
- equivalence relation
- Cartesian product relation
- modulus argument
- Cube roots of unity
- Binary system of numbers
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws
- Complex numbers – basic properties
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Logarithms and their applications.
- Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Representation of real numbers on a line
- Solution of linear in equations of two variables by graphs
- Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa.
NDA Trigonometry Syllabus topics-
- Properties of triangles.
- Trigonometrical ratios
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formula
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Applications – Height and distance
- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians
NDA Matrices and Determinants Syllabus topics-
- Types of matrices
- Determinant of a matrix
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Operations on matrices
- Basic properties of determinants
- Applications – Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
NDA Differential Calculus Syllabus topics-
- Composite functions
- Derivatives of sum
- Concept of a real-valued function – domain
- range and graph of a function
- Second order derivatives
- Derivative of function at a point
- Product and quotient of functions
- Derivative of a composite function
- Increasing and decreasing functions
- Derivative of a function with respect to another function
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions topics-
- Distance formula
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Angle between two lines
- Distance of a point from a line
- Standard forms of parabola
- Equation of a line in various forms
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system
- Equation of a circle in standard and in general form
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations topics-
- Integration as inverse of differentiation
- Integration by substitution and by parts
- Exponential and hyperbolic functions
- Standard integrals involving algebraic expressions
- General and particular solution of a differential equation
NDA Vector Algebra Syllabus topics-
- Vectors in two and three dimensions
- Scalar multiplication of vector
- Magnitude and direction of a vector
- Unit and null vectors addition of vectors
NDA Statistics and Probability Syllabus topics-
- Pie Chart
- Frequency distribution
- Statistics: Classification of data
- Frequency Polygon – examples
- Graphical representation – Histogram
- Correlation and regression
- Measures of Central Tendency – Mean Median and Mode
- Cumulative frequency distribution – examples
- Variance and standard deviation – determination and comparison
- Random experiment
- Binomial distribution
- Conditional probability
- Outcomes and associated sample space
- Impossible and certain events
- Union and Intersection of events
- elementary and composite events
- Bayes’ theorem – simple problems
- Random variable as function on a sample space
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events
- Examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
The process to apply for the NDA 2 Registration Form 2018: –
- Open the official site of it that is upsc.gov.in
- On home page find the link, that is NDA Application Form 2018.
- Hits on the available link.
- Please register yourself.
- After the registration hits on apply online.
- Fill your other personal and educational details in the form correctly.
- Please upload your new passport size photograph and the signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form at once.
- Deposit the application fees via the net banking.
- Press submit.
- In the end, take the print out of the form.
NDA II Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card will soon be available on the official site of the commission for the registered aspirants. It is an important document for you for the exam. It is necessary for you to take it with you at the exam center.
NDA II Exam Result 2018: –
The result of the exam will be declared after the exam. The authority of the exam has not defined the exact result dates. However, they will release the result on time and they will notify you about the result declaration date.