Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018, Download Hall Ticket: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018 will be released on 30th August 2018 on its official. Aspirants who have applied for the Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam 2018. They can easily download their admit card from the official website.
Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai is going to conduct the Fireman I and II written test on September 9th, 2018. Aspirants applied for Indian Navy fireman posts must get ready to appear the examination by downloading the admit cards. All the applicants applied for Naval Dockyard Mumbai posts must download the admit cards within the given schedule. After downloading the admit cards, aspirants can check the details of the examination date, timings, and venue details from it. The Admit Card is very Necessary Document for all the aspirants. So all the aspirants should ready to download their admit card.
|Name of the Authority||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Name of the Post||Fireman (Grade I and II)|
|Number of Vacancies||95|
|Official Site||www.bhartiseva.com / www.indiannavy.nic.in|
|Job Category||Central Govt(Defence Jobs)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PET, & Document Verification|
|Mode of Exam||OMR(Offline Based)|
|Admit Card Release Date||30th August 2018|
|Examination Date||9th September 2018|
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai (Indian Navy) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 95 posts vacancies of Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Grade II & I)/USL) classified as Group C Non-Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these posts.
All the aspirants who have applied for the Fireman posts are informed that Naval Dockyard will release the admit card only for eligible Aspirants for the written exam. The E-Admit Card can be downloaded from the official websites from 30th August 2018.
An Admit Card is Very necessary Document for all the aspirants Because it contains all the information about the aspirants such as Name of the aspirants, Exam Date & Time, Exam Center, Date of Birth, address, photo & Signature etc. So all the aspirants should download their admit card by using their valid details & carry their admit card at the time of the examination. Because without admit card no one will be given permission for the Exam.
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Exam Date:- 9th September 2018
- Admit Card Issue Date:- from 30th August 2018
- Aspirants visit the official portal of Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Find the desired link to download Indian Navy Fireman Admit Card 2018 on the home page screen.
- After that click on that link.
- Fill up the necessary fields it asks for like Registration Number, Password at the time of Login.
- Cross Check the filled data before you click on Submit Button.
- Then, click on the Submit Button.
- Hence, you will be directed to a new page showing the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman 2018 Admit Card.
- At last, take a hard copy of Naval Dockyard Fireman Call Letter 2018, preserve it safe for future reference.