MSRTC Dhule Recruitment 2015 Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) For 218 Jr Assistant Artisan Posts: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 218 Jr Assistant Artisan Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 10th July 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MSRTC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the MSRTC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
MSRTC Recruitment 2015-
- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.1.2 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 1.1.3 Details of the Vacancy-
Organisation Name : Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Job Type : Government Sector (218 Posts)
Application Last Date : 10th July 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be capability like a ITI/ diploma from recognized universities.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 18 years to 25 years as per govt. norms
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Jr Assistant Artisan Posts [218 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
Junior assistant [188 Posts]
Junior artisan [30 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance Written Exam.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 300/- for General category applicants and 150/- for SC/ST Category applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of MSRTC Dhule (http://www.mahast.in) on or before Date 10th July 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of MSRTC Dhule (http://www.mahast.in)
2. Click on the link for Jr Assistant Artisan Posts
3. Fill up the MSRTC Dhule Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 10th July 2015