MPSCMaharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer Kaksh Adhikaaree, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Other Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 of State Service Preliminary Examination-2015 for 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer, Kaksh Adhikaaree, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Other Posts. Intrigued and qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 31st December 2014 to Date 20th January 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MPSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment drive is as follows:
Organisation Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Job Type : Government Sector (216 Posts)
Application Last Date : 20th January 2015.
Name of the Exam: State Service Preliminary Examination-2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like any Degree or equivalent & PG with Commerce/M.B.A. from recognised university or college for these posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified Hopefuls age limit ought to be 19 to 33 years for all posts.
Name of the vacant Posts-
1. Deputy District Collector (09 posts)
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/Asst Police Commissioner (13 posts)
3. Assistant Commissioner of Sales (03 posts)
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Block Development Officer (21 posts)
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service) [15 posts] 6. Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk) [01 post] 7. Tehsildar (10 posts)
8. Assistant Regional Transport Officer (13 posts)
9. Kaksh Adhikaaree (38 posts)
10. Assistant Block Development Officer (09 posts)
11. Chief Officer (35 posts)
12. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records) [08 posts] 13. Deputy Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk) [03 posts] 14. Assistant Commissioner (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk) [01 post] 15. Deputy Tehsildar (37 posts)
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on basis of Written Examination And Personal Interview.
Qualified competitors ought to be pay Rs.515/- (Rs.315/- for SC/ST OBC competitors) For these posts through online Banking or other online mode.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified Hopefuls ought to be apply through the official website of MPSC (www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in) from Date 31st December 2014 to Date 20th January 2015.
Starting Date of Advertisment: 31st December 2014.
Last Date to Apply: 20th January 2015.
Date of State Service Preliminary Exam-2015: 05 April 2015 (Sunday)
[button-red url=”http://www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]