MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst. Veterinary Medical Area Officer Post 1877 Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has reported notice for the Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst. Veterinary Medical Area Officer Post. There are total 1877 vacancies of above posts. All Qualified And Interested hopefuls can apply online from Date 28th March 2015 to 26th April 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MPPEB Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the MPPEB Recruitment 2015 recruitment notice is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Job Type : Government Sector (1877 Posts)
Application Last Date : 26th April 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be capability like a class 12th/ HSC in Science with Diploma/ Certificate in related course or equivalent.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Applicants age point of confinement ought to be between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst. Veterinary Medical Area Officer Post (1877 Posts)
Interested and qualified hopefuls will be selected on basis their performance in Written Test.
Qualified applicants ought to be pay Rs. 500/- For General Category hopefuls and Rs. 250 For SC/ST and Rs. 70 Extra for M.P. Online Portal Charge.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls can apply online through Official site of MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in) from Date 28th March 2015 to 26th April 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Now Go to the official site of MPPED (www.mponline.gov.in)
3. Now open “Citizens Services” and go to the link “VYAPAM”
4. Click on “Apply Online” to fill the application form.
5. After reading complete guidline and instructions fill the application form, upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no internet banking or credit/debit cards,can pay through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th March 2015
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th April 2015