MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) VYAPAM Forest Guard posts Online Application 2400 Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) VYAPAM has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 2400 Forest Guard posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 29th April 2015 to Date 28th May 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MPPEB Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notice is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Job Type : Government Sector (2400 Posts)
Application Last Date : 28th May 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be capability like a class 10th/12th or its similar degree/qualification from any Recognized Board or College.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Applicants age point of confinement ought to be between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Forest Guard posts (2400 Posts)
Interested and qualified hopefuls will be selected on basis their performance in Written Test, Personal Interview Test, Physical fitness Test and Walking Test.
Qualified applicants ought to be pay Rs. 500/- For General Category hopefuls and Rs. 250 For SC/ST and Rs. 70 Extra for M.P. Online Portal Charge.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls can apply online through Official site of MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in) from Date 29th April 2015 to 28th May 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Now Go to the official site of MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in)
3. Now open “Citizens Services” and go to the link “VYAPAM”
4. Click on “Apply Online” to fill the application form.
5. After reading complete guideline and instructions fill the application form, upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the Application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no internet banking or credit/debit cards,can pay through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th April 2015
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th March 2015