Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has reported notice for the recruitment Test of Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector & Senior Surveyor Posts. There are total 989 vacancies of above posts. All Qualified And Interested hopefuls can apply online from Date 22 November 2014 to 21 December 2014.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MPPEB Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notice is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Details Of the Vacancy-
- 1.5 Selection Process-
- 1.6 Application Fee-
- 1.7 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.8 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.9 Important Dates-
Organisation name : MPPEB
Job Type : Government Sector (989 Posts)
Application Last date : 21 December 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
1. Sub-Engineer (Civil):
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Civil Engineering and 02 years experience in building constructions for this post.
2. Sub-Engineer (Electrical):
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering and 02 years experience for this post.
3. Sub-Engineer (Electrical):
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering for this post.
4. Sub-Engineer (Mechanical):
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for this post.
5. Senior Surveyor:
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Civil Engineering and 02 years experience for this post.
6. Income Inspector:
Hopefuls must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering and 03 years experience for this post.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Applicants age point of confinement ought to be between 18 to 40 years for Unreserved (Male) as on 01 January 2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector & Senior Surveyor Posts (989 Posts)
Details Of the Vacancy-
1. Sub-Engineer (Civil) [327 posts]
2. Sub-Engineer (Electrical) [120 posts]
3. Sub-Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) [121 posts]
4. Senior Surveyor [05 posts]
5. Revenue Inspector [416 posts]
Intrested and qualified hopefuls will be selected on basis their performance in Written Test.
For the above posts General & OBC classification hopefuls need to pay Rs.700/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH classification hopefuls need to pay Rs.350/- in addition to examination fees competitors applying online need to pay Rs.70/- (free for ST hopefuls), through online Banking/Credit card/Debit Card or MP Online (Kiosk).
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls can apply online through Official site of MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in) from Date 22 November 2014 to December 2014.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need scaned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Now Go to the official site of MPPED (www.mponline.gov.in)
3. Now open “Citizens Services” and go to the link “VYAPAM”
4. Click on “Apply Online” to fill the application form.
5. After reading complete guidline and instructions fill the application form, upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no internet banking or credit/debit cards,can pay through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-11-2014.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2014.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 22-12-2014
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 24-12-2014
Date & Time of Written Exam: 18-01-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 pm & 02:00 pm to 04:15 pm.
[button-red url=”http://www.mponline.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]