MP DAHET 2019 Application Form: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will soon organize the MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET) 2019. This test is the gateway of the admission into Animal Husbandry Diploma courses in various colleges of the state. Candidates who are able and interested in it can apply for the MP DAHET 2019 Application Form. There are a total of 300 seats are available for the eligible aspirants.
All the interested aspirants can apply online for the MP DAHET Application Form 2019 before the last date as soon as possible. After the last date, no form will be generated. The form can be filled via the online mode only. All the details of the notification such as educational qualification, age limit, application fees, how to apply, age limit etc are given below of the page. Please carefully check all those details and apply online for the applications.
Applying aspirants must be 12th passed with 50% in a science subject (Zoology, Math, and Agriculture) to fill the MP DAHET 2019 Application Form. The exam dates will soon be announced by the organization on its official site. You can find them on this page. For the help of the aspirants, we have given the exam pattern on this page. Check that pattern and start the preparation according to it. The result of the exam will be announced after the one month of the exam.
Details of the MP DAHET Entrance Exam 2019: –
- 1 Details of the MP DAHET Entrance Exam 2019: –
- 1.1 MP DAHET Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 MP DAHET Entrance Test Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 How To Fill the Form of online MP DAHET Registration Form 2019: –
- 1.7 MP DAHET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 MP DAHET Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of the form: – MP DAHET 2019 Application Form
- Name of Exam: – MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET) 2019
- Purpose of the test: – Admission
- Course: – Animal Husbandry Diploma courses
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official Site: – peb.mp.gov.in
MP DAHET Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Applying aspirants must be 12th passed with 50% (45% for SC and ST) in a science subject (Zoology, Math, and Agriculture).
Age Limit: –
The minimum age of the aspirants should be 17 years as on 31 December and the maximum will be 28 years.
Selection Process: –
- MP DAHET Entrance Test 2019
Application Fees: –
- General: – 400
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: – 200
Important Dates: –
- Online application starts from: – Last Week of April 2019
- Last date to submit the form: – First week of May 2019
- Issue of Admit card: – Third week of May 2019
- Date of exam: – First week of June 2019
- Result Date: – Last week of June 2019
MP DAHET Entrance Test Pattern 2019: –
- The test will have 200 objective type questions.
- The test covers the Zoology, Mathematics, and Agriculture subjects.
- The test duration will be for 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking.
How To Fill the Form of online MP DAHET Registration Form 2019: –
- Go to the official site of the organization i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Find the link that is MP DAHET 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link.
- Hits on apply online and fill your complete details in the form.
- Upload your new photo and signature.
- Check the application form at once.
- Pay the application fees via the net banking
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
MP DAHET Admit Card 2019: –
Registered aspirants will be able to get the admit card from the official site. The admit card will be uploaded there in May 2019. All the candidates can get it from there easily using their registration no and password.
MP DAHET Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in the June 2019. After the declaration of the result, the admission process will be started to provide the new admissions.