Mock Test – Indjobsportal.In Online General Knowledge Test Current Affairs And Gk Questions Test Your General Knowledge
Hello Readers Welcome to the site of Indjobsportal.In, Test Your General Knowledge Here. We provide some general knowledge and current affairs questions. Take this test to check your Exam prepration is going well or not. Our questions and test model will help you to check your General Knowledge while preparing for various competitive examinations. Wish you all the Best Guys!!!!
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants a SMART police. which of the following is not a characteristic of his SMART police concept?
(A) Strict and Sensitive
(B) Modern and Mobile
(C) Alert and Accountable
(D) Reliable and Rule based
2. India’s place in Transparency International’s Corruption perception Index 2014 is-
Get This helpful book: Lucent’s Objective General Knowledge
3. Who has been declared Time person of the Year 2014?
(A) Narendra Modi, Prime Minister Of India
(B) The Ebola Fighters
(C) The Ferguson Protestors
(D) Vladimir Puttin, President of Russian Federation
4. Which of the following is a commercial bank?
(B) IDBI Bank
(D) All of the above
5. 49th Jnanpith award has been given to-
(A) Kedarnath Singh
(B) Dhudhnath Singh
(C) Shahnaz Bashir
(D) Gopal Das Neeraj
6. Rate of interest on Employees provident fund is fixed at____________ per cent for the financial year 2014-15.
7. In the series of financial crisis, which of the following countries fell into it during December 2014?
(A) South Korea
8. Which of the following aviation companies has to suspend its operation in India due to non payment of dues to various authorities?
(A) Jet Airways
(C) Go Air
9. As per Travel and Tourism compertetiveness Index (TTCI)-2013 of the world Economic Forum India Ranks______________amongst 140 countries.
10. Which of the following sectors suffers most from the lack of skilled manpower?
(A) Cottage Industry
(B) Small-Scale sector
(C) Medium scale sector
(D) Large scale sector
11. Which of the following statements is true about commercial deposits?
(A) Certificate of deposits are issued by commercial banks
(B) They are of the minimum value of Rs. 10 Lakh
(C) The maturity period is 30 days
(D) The minimum subscription amounts is Rs. 5 Lakh crore
12. Which of the following statements is correct about Reserve Bank of India?
(A) RBI has four Dy. Governors
(B) Three of the Dy. Governors must be from RBI cadre
(C) Urjit Patel, one of the Dy. Governor, is a well known economist
(D) Dr. Y. V. Reddy, ex Governor of RBI was an IAS officer from 1964 batch
13. Which of the following public sector companies has piled up highest amount of cash or equivalent at the end of March 2014?
(A) Coal India Ltd.
(B) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
(C) Steel Authority Of India Ltd.
(D) Indian Oil Corporation.
14. Which of the following is not and all India service as per the provisions of the Condtitution of India?
(A) Indian Administrative Service
(B) Indian Police Services
(C) Indian Forest Services
(D) Indian Foreign Services
15. As per latest norms issued by the Reserve Bank of India a willful defaulter borrower is-
(A) A non-cooperative borrower, despite having the ability to pay, stonewalls recovery efforts of landers by not providing information sought
(B) A person or a company who denies the access to collateral.
(C) Promoter or the director of the Company
(D) Inclusive of all
16. Which of the following Union Territories has a permanent post of Lieutenant Governor but does not has an assembly?
(C) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
(D) None of the above
17. As per the provisions of the Reginal Rural Banks (Amendment) Bill 2014, passed by Lok Sabha on December 22, 2014, Authorised capital of RRBs has been raised-
(A) From Rs. 5 Crore to Rs. 2000 Crore
(B) From Rs. 100 crore to Rs. 1000 Crore
(C) From Rs. 50 Crore to Rs. 500 Crore
(D) From Rs. 1 Crore to Rs. 100 Crore
18. Russia, One time member of G-8 felt the severe heat of financial crisis in December 2014. Which of the following was not a cause of it?
(A) Rapidly declining of external value of rouble
(B) Global oil prices of crude oil fell from US $ 110 per barrel to US $ 55-60 per barrel
(C) Economic sanctions imposed by US and European countries
(D) Heavy increase in defence expenditure following the Crimea crisis
19. Which of the following statements is true about small and payments banks, likely to come up in India in Future?
I. Small finance banks will be allowed to lend as well as accept deposits, with no cap on amount.
II. Payment banks will only be allowed to accept a maximum deposit of Rs. 1 Lakh per Individual.
(A) Only I is correct
(B) Only II is corect
(C) I and II both are correct
(D) Neither I nor II is correct
20. Which of the following statements is wrong about corruption in India?
(A) As per Transparency International’s report 2014, for the first time in 18 years, India was found to be less corrupt than China.
(B) Russia is more corrupt than India
(C) India is most corrupt in BRICS countries
(D) Denmark is the least corrupt
[button-red url=”http://www.indiabix.com/online-test/general-knowledge-test/random” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Start Another Test Now [/button-red]