MET Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is going to release the MET 2019 application form (Manipal application form) online tentatively in the third week of October 2018. All interested Aspirants have to fill the application form of MET 2019 with the required personal, academic and contact information and submit it before by the last date. Manipal Academy of Higher Education organizes university level entrance test MET (Manipal Entrance Test) which was previously known as MU OET (Manipal University-Online Entrance Test). Admission at MAHE is based on the score obtained in its entrance examination.
Those Aspirants who fail to register will not be considered for the Manipal entrance test (MET). There are six steps to be followed for successfully filling the MET application form 2019. Payment of the fee can be done through online and offline mode. If the payment is done through offline mode, then a print out of the application form of MET 2019 has to be submitted.
All the Other Details regarding the MET Application Form 2019 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, important dates, How to apply is updated here. All the aspirants can check the complete details from here.
MET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)|
|Name of the application||met Application Form|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
MET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, A Level, IB, American 12th grade
- Aspirants should have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any of the optional subjects (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any technical vocational subject)
- Aspirants must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with the optional subject.
The application fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking or Demand Draft.
- Application Fee:- Rs. 600
- Examination Fee:- Rs. 1400
- Total: Rs. 2000
- Availability of Online Application Form:- 3rd Week of October 2018
- Final Date for Submission of Application Form: Last Week of March, 2019
- Online Test Booking Schedule (Slot Booking) for 1st and 2nd Attempt:- April 1-April 15, 2019
- Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd Attempt:- 24 hours after slot booking
- MET 2019 Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt):- To be notified
- MET 2019 Slot Booking for 3rd Attempt:-To be notified
- Hall Ticket for 3rd Attempt:-To be notified
- MET 2019 Exam for 3rd Attempt):- To be notified
- The result of MET 2019:-Third Week of May 2019
How to Apply For MET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website
- Search the link MET 2019 Online Form on the Home Page
- Click on the Link
- Fill all the required details such as Personal & academic Details
- Pau the application Fee as Online Mode
- Click on the Submit Button
- Take a printout of the Application Form.
MET Exam Pattern 2019:
The Mode of Examination:-Online (Computer Based Test)
The Duration of Examination:- 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
Type of Questions:- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions
Total Number of Questions:- 200
Sections: – Physics – 50 Questions
Chemistry – 50 Questions
Mathematics – 70 Questions
English & General Aptitude – 30 Questions
MET Admit Card 2019:
MET Admit Card 2019 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on its official website. Aspirants can download their MET admit Card by using their valid details from the official website.
MET Result 2019:
MET Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. aspirants can easily check their result by using their valid details from the official website.