MERI Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Pattern & Syllabus: The Marine Engineering and Research Institute which is responsible for providing admission into MERI, Kolkata, S.Chanayaka in Navi Mumbai, and MERI, Mumbai. The candidates who are waiting to apply for MERI will require satisfying the various eligibility and application procedures.
MERI stands for Marine Engineering and Research Institute. The headquarter situated in Calcutta with a branch at Mumbai. Earlier it was popular as Directorate of Marine Engineering Training. The entrance test helps every year to seek admission to MERI Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Kolkata, S. Chanakya in Navi Mumbai, and MERI (Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Mumbai. Those who are eager to acquire various details such as MERI 2018-19 Application Form & Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to apply, Important Dates is updated Below. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding the MERI Application Form 2018:
MERI Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the organization||Marine Engineering and Research Institute|
|Name of Course||Engineering|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
MERI Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Candidates will require qualifying 12th standard from the subjects –Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
- The Candidates who are under General Class and OBC should obtain at least 60% and 55% applicable to aspirants from SC/ST as considerable scores.
The Age of the Aspirants must be from 17 to 25 Years. There is the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and OBC candidate.
- General & OBC candidates must pay RS.1000
- SC/ST candidates must pay RS.800
- Starting of the sale of the application forms by IIT: November
- Starting with the sale of the application forms by IIT by IIMS and Syndicate Bank: February).
- Last date to avail the receipt of the application by IIT: January.
- Last date to avail the receipt application by IIMS: March.
- The date for Counseling of the selected candidates: Last week of July and First week of August
How to Apply MERI Application Form 2019:
- Firstly, Aspirants will require downloading the application form by entering the information necessary for application namely aspirant’s name, date of birth, category, etc.
- The application form will also be issued by the University
- They may get the information booklet with the submission of details in the training course in three diverse institutes.
- The application fee which is required to be submitted is RS.1000 and the applicants who are from SC and ST will need to submit RS.800
MERI Exam Pattern 2019:
- The exam paper will comprise of two sections with each taking three hours.
- The exam paper will be Separated into three subjects-Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- In the exam, there are no marks removed for the wrong response.
- The whole set of exam paper will be structured in English and Hindi which will be easier for the students to grasp the contents.
MERI Admit Card 2019:
MERI Admit Card 2019 is given to those who have successfully completed the registration process and made the payment on time without any delay and it can be downloaded from the official website through online.
MERI Result 2019:
The aspirants should check the MERI 2019 Result from the official page of MERI and it is suggested to be ready with the details-user Id and date of birth.
MERI Counselling 2019:
The Candidates will only be able to appear in the counseling-only after become eligible for admission. Initially, they will have to register themselves for taking part in the counseling and provide the preferred courses and centers name.