MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018, Trade Apprentice Posts 2018: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has released a New Notification for the Recruitment of the aspirants in the Trade Apprentice Posts. There total 347 Posts are available. Good Opportunity for all the aspirants who have completed their ITI (Diploma) from a recognized University. All Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 before by the last date. All applicants who want to be a part of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited they are required to fill up an online application form on or before the closing date. The online application for Mazagon Dock Apprentice Posts will be started soon.
All the other Details Regarding the MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, Important dates, How to apply, admit card, Result is updated here. All the aspirants can check the complete details regarding the MDL Trade Apprentice Jobs from here. For the More updates regarding the MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018, aspirants should keep in touch with us.
MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1 MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 1.1 MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Age Limit:
- 1.3 Age Relaxation:
- 1.4 Application fee:
- 1.5 Selection process:
- 1.6 Important Dates:
- 1.7 How to Apply for MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
- 1.8 Postal Address:
- 1.9 MDL Apprentice Admit Card 2018:
- 1.10 MDL Apprentice Result 2018:
|Name of the Examination Authority||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||347|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who have completed 10th with a minimum of 50% marks in 8th/10th followed by ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT from any recognized board/Institute.
The age of the aspirants should be in between of 18 years – 33 years as on closing date.
As per Govt. rules age relaxation is applicable for said post to all reserved category aspirants.
- For General & OBC candidates Fee Rs 140/
- For SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen category is exempted from paying the Processing Fee.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form : Available Soon
How to Apply for MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants can also follow all the provided below Instructions to apply for Mazagon Dock Job easily.
- Aspirants, First of all, open the official website of the organization that is www.mazadock.com.
- On the homepage of this website, click on the suitable link.
- Then, read the notification completely.
- Now, press on the apply online link.
- Then, fill the application form without any kind of mistake.
- After that, upload the whole required documents/ certificates.
- Now, submit the application form by entering on the submit tab.
- In the end, take a print out of submitted form and send it to below-given address.
“Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mazagon,
MDL Apprentice Admit Card 2018:
MDL Apprentice Admit Card 2018 will be released before the 10-15 day of the MDL Exam. Aspirants who had applied for the MDL Apprentice 2018 Exam. They can easily download their MDL Apprentice Admit Card by using their valid details. It will have all the information about the exam’ timing, duration, date, and the examination venue.
MDL Apprentice Result 2018:
MDL Apprentice Result 2018 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. All the aspirants who will appear in the MDL Apprentice Exam 2018. They can easily download their MDL Apprentice Result 2018 by using their valid details. The Result is very important for all the aspirants who had appeared in the Exam. The result shows the real Performance of the aspirants. Aspirants, if qualify the examination, will be called to appear for the counseling process. Aspirants will be eligible to pursue the course after the completion of the counseling process and after making the payment of the admission fee.