MDI Application Form 2019: The Management Development Institute Gurgaon is a management business school. It is one of the best business management institutions in the country. The institution has issued the MDI Application Form 2019 to offer the admission in various management programs like Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGHRM), and Post Graduate Program in International Management (PGPIM). Interested aspirants who want to do the study in the management courses can apply online for it.
TH admission for the MDI Notification 2019 will be based on the CAT score of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round for the admission respectively. The Institution has been ranked on the 12th position amongst the management schools in India as per the NIRF Ranking 2018 and 6th by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and 9th by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” for 2016.
The MDI Application Form 2019 will be filled by the online application mode only. Before filling the online application, form aspirants should carefully read out the eligibility for the admission in the institution. Other details of the notification like application fees, important dates etc are given below. Carefully check them and fill the application form before the last date.
Details of the MDI Gurgaon Admission 2019:-
- 1 Details of the MDI Gurgaon Admission 2019:-
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of MDI Application Form 2019: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 MDI Centers for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: –
- 1.6 How to Apply for the MDI Gurgaon Admission Notification 2019:-
- 1.7 MDI Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 MDI Exam Result 2019: –
- Institution Name: – Management Development Institute Gurgaon
- Form Name: – MDI Application Form 2019
- Course Offered: – PGPM, PGHRM, and PGPIM
- Available Seats: – Various
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official Site: – mdi.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria of MDI Application Form 2019: –
Academic Qualification: –
- For PGPM and PGHRM: – Candidates should be 12th passed with 50% marks and must have done Graduation.
- For PGPIM: – 12th passed with 50% of marks and have done Graduation (4 years) with the non – business education background.
Age Limit: –
No age bar
Selection Process: –
- CAT Score
- Group Discussion
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to fill the form: – September 2019
- Last Date to apply: – November 2019
- Group Discussion Date: – February 2019
- Personal Interview round: – March 2019
- Date of result: – June 2019
- Admit Card availability: – Coming Soon
- Exam Date: – Announced Soon
- Result date: – Notified Soon
MDI Centers for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: –
How to Apply for the MDI Gurgaon Admission Notification 2019:-
- Open the main site of the university that is mdi.ac.in
- Search the link that is MDI Application Form 2019.
- Hits on the link.
- You have to register yourself with the institution.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter your details in the form such as name, educational qualification, age, address, contact no etc.
- Now upload your new photo and signature in it.
- Pay the application fees via the through the net banking.
- Hits on submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the form and send it to them, “Management Development Institute MDI, Gurgaon, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon – 122007”.
MDI Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be uploaded by the organization soon on its official site. However, the call letter will be available to download before the 15 days of the exam. Only registered candidates will be able to download the call letter for the exam.
MDI Exam Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced in late 2019. After the announcement of the result, the counselling session will begin for the successful candidates who are able for the admission. These candidates have to register themselves to for the sessions.