Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 376 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II & III), Officer in Junior Management Cadre (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Intrigued and qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure From Date 18 December 2014 to 01 January 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for MBGB Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment Notice is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Selection Process-
- 1.5 IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details-
- 1.6 Application Fee-
- 1.7 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.8 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.9 Important Dates-
Organisation name : Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)
Job Type :Government Sector/Banking Jobs (376 Vacancies)
Application Last date : 01 January 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like a Degree in any discipline for Office Assistant, Officer Scale I & Officer Scale III Posts and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks for Officer Scale II posts with relevant experience.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
1. Office Assistant: 21 years to 28 years
2. Officer Scale I: 21 years to 28 years
3. Officer Scale II: 21 years to 32 years
4. Officer Scale III: 21 years to 40 years
Name of the vacant Posts-
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) [200 Posts]
2. Officer Scale I [147 Posts]
3. Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer) [27 Posts]
4. Officer Scale III [02 Posts]
Determination will be made on the premise of performance in RRBss- Common Written Examination (CWE) led by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details-
|S.No||Name of the Post||SC/ST/SC-PWD/STPWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS||OBC/GEN/OBCPWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GENEXS|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
|2||Officer Scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
|3||Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4||Officer Scale III||70 & above||80 & above|
Hopefuls need to Pay the application fee of Rs 100/- for General Category applicants And Rs 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM applicants through CBS at any of the branches of Punjab National Bank by means of Payment Challan available in the official website.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls ought to be apply online through the official website of MBGB (http://mbgbpatna.com/) from Date 18 December 2014 to 01 January 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need scaned photograph and signature and EmailId.
2. Now Go to the official site of MBGB (http://mbgbpatna.com/).
3. Click on Recruitment and download the challan form.
4. Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
5. Now go to the “Click here for Online Registration and Login yourself”.
6. fill the complete application form, upload photograph and signature.
7. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Date of Opening Applications (online): 18-12-2014
Date of Closing Applications (online): 01-01-2015.
[button-red url=”http://mbgbpatna.com/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]