All India Management Association is going to organize the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019. For this, it will soon issue the MAT 2019 Application Form on its main site.
It is a national level entrance exam to provide the admission to the aspirants for the various management courses such as MBA and PGDM in many B – Schools of India. The test is conducted 4 times every year. The MAT score card is acceptable at 600 B – School in India.
To appear in the test the applicants are required to fill the MAT Application Form 2019 via online or offline mode. The online application form can be filled from its official website. The applicants can also get the offline application form from the AIMA, New Delhi by paying the required fee. A few days of after filling the application form, the candidates can check the status of their application form from here.
The selection of the students for the MAT 2019 Application Form will be based on the written exam, personal interview, and group discussion round. The exam dates will be announced soon by the university and we will notify you about the exam dates. Aspirants are requested that before filling the form please carefully check all the details such as eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply, important dates, exam mode etc from this page. After checking these carefully, apply for it.
Details of the MAT Notification 2019: –
- 1 Details of the MAT Notification 2019: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of MAT 2019 Application Form: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Mode: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 MAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 Steps to Apply for the MAT Notification 2019: –
- 1.7 MAT Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 MAT Exam Result 2019: –
- Name of Association: – All India Management Association
- Name of Form: – MAT 2019 Application Form
- Test Motive: – Admission
- Course: – UG and PG engineering courses
- No of Available seats: – MBA and PGDM
- Total institutions: – 600
- Application mode: – Online and Offline
Eligibility Criteria of MAT 2019 Application Form: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must be graduated in any stream from a recognized university of India.
Final year students can also apply for it.
Age Limit: –
There is no age bar
Selection Process: –
- MAT Entrance Test
- Group Discussion
Application Mode: –
Online and Offline
Important Dates: –
- Application Form starts: – 3rd week of December 2018
- Last date to submit form (PBT): – Last week of January 2019
- Last date to submit form (CBT): – 2nd week of February 2019
- Admit card release date: – 4th week of January 2019
- Date of exam (PBT): – 1st week of February 2019
- Date of exam (CBT): – 3rd week of February 2019
- Result Date: – Last week of February 2019
MAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
|1||Language Comprehension||40||30 Minutes|
|2||Mathematical Skills||40||40 Minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35 Minutes|
|4||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30 Minutes|
|5||Indian & Global Environment||40||15 Minutes|
Steps to Apply for the MAT Notification 2019: –
- First, go to the official site of the organization to fill out the form.
- On home page find a link that is MAT 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the link and read out the main notification.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form correctly and upload your important documents in it.
- Upload your new photograph and the signature also.
- Check the details in the form carefully.
- Deposit the fees via the online mode.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
MAT Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be available to download in the January 2019. If you have done your registration for the exam with the university then you will soon be able to get the call letter for the exam from this page and then appear in the exam.
MAT Exam Result 2019: –
After the exam, the aspirants will search for the result. The result of the exam will be declared in the last week of February 2019. In addition, after the result declaration, the next stage of the admission process will begin for the passed candidates.