LFAT Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern : LFAT Application Form 2019 is going to be released by the Allahabad University in the 3rd week of April 2019. The Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) 2019 is and entrance exam conducted by the Allahabad University very year to provide the admission to the students in the 5 year integrated law program. Eligible candidates can apply online for it before the last date.
The Students who want to take admission in various UG and PG law programs will soon be able to fill the application form from the official website of the University. To be able for the admission they will have to clear the LFAT Entrance Test 2019. Students have to register themselves with the University and then they will be able to fill the LFAT 2019 Application Form 2019.
We have given you the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the LFAT Application Form 2019. Before filling the application form, aspirants should carefully check the eligibility criteria from this page. After checking all these details carefully, you should apply online for the exam. To easily apply we have given a direct link below on this page. Click on that link and apply online for it.
LFAT Registration 2019 Review: –
- 1 LFAT Registration 2019 Review: –
- 1.1 LFAT Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Application Mode: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 LFAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 Steps to fill the form of LFAT 2019 Application Form: –
- 1.8 LFAT Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 LFAT Exam Result 2019: –
- University Name: – Allahabad University
- Form Name: – LFAT Application Form 2019
- Purpose of Exam: – Admission
- Course Offered: – 5 year integrated law program
- No of available seats: – Various
- Official site: – allduniv.ac.in
LFAT Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 12th passed with minimum 45% (42% for OBC and 40% for SCT/ST) from a recognized state or central education board.
Age Limit: –
No age bar
Selection Process: –
- LFAT Entrance Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC Candidates: – 1500
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: – 750
Application Mode: –
Important Dates: –
- Date for filling the application form: – 3rd April 2019
- Closing date to fill the form: – 2nd week of May 2019
- Admit card available date: – 3rd week of May 2019
- Date of exam: – 4th week of May 2019
- Result Announcement Date: – June 2019
LFAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
The test will have three papers that are Language comprehension, General Awareness and Current Affairs, and Mental ability, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Paper will be off objective type.
Steps to fill the form of LFAT 2019 Application Form: –
- Visit the official site of the university which is allduniv.ac.in
- Search for the link that is LFAT Application Form 2019.
- Hits on the link.
- Register yourself with the university for it.
- Click on apply online and fill your complete details like educational qualification, age, contact no, address etc in it.
- Upload your new passport size photo and signature.
- Check the application form at once.
- Deposit the application fees
- Hits on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
LFAT Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will come in the 3rd week of May 2019 for the registered aspirants who will sit in the exam. It is an important document for the candidates. It contains the important details about an aspirant. Without it, they will not be allowed in the exam hall.
LFAT Exam Result 2019: –
Exam result will be declared in the June 2019. After the declaration of the result the admission process will be started. That is why the result is very important for the candidates. You can access your result on this page.