KVPY Application Form 2018, Exam Dates, Syllabus: Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released the KVPY application form in Online Mode. Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore organizes a national level scholarship programme. The Exam is also known as Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). KVPY Exam is organized for providing generous fellowship & contingency grant to the selected KVPY fellows up to the pre-Ph.D level or 5 years. This programme is started by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. IISc has released the application form of KVPY on July 11, 2018, Check here complete details about KVPY Application Form 2018.
Aspirants can fill the application form for of KVPY of all the streams – SA, SX and SB. The process of filling the application form involves three steps- registration, entering details and making payment. Candidates need to have a valid email address and mobile number to register and fill the KVPY application form 2018. All the Other details regarding the KVPY Application Form 2018 Such as Education qualification, application fee, Selection Process, Important dates, How to apply is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
KVPY Application Form 2018 Details:
|Conducting By||IISc, Bangalore (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)|
|Exam||KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana)|
|Streams||SA, SB and SX|
|Exam Date||4th November 2018|
KVPY Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Stream SA:Aspirants, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SB: Aspirants, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
- For Stream SX: Aspirants who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- The application fee is INR 1000 for General category & INR 500 for SC/ST/PwD category).
- Aspirants can submit the application fee through online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
KVPY Application Important Dates:
- Official Notification: July 11, 2018
- Online Application form begins: July 11, 2018
- Last date for submitting KVPY application form: August 31, 2018
- Availability of Admit card: 2nd week of October 2018
- KVPY 2018 Exam: November 4, 2018
- KVPY result declaration:- 3rd week of December 2018
- Interview session:- 2nd week of January 2019
- Fellowship programme starts:- 1st Week of August 2018.
How to Apply for KVPY Application Form 2018:
- Navigate to the official website link.
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the link “Login for Application”.
- Candidates have to register prior to filling the application form of KVPY 2018. They have to click on the link given above for the registration.
- They have to fill basic details, including email id, mobile number and date of birth and enter the captcha to complete registration.
- Post registration, candidates will be given registered user Id and password.
- Uploading Documents and Exam Preference
- KVPY 2018 Application Fee Payment
- After Submit the Application Form.
KVPY 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be asked both in English & Hindi Language.
- The duration of the aptitude test will be three hours
- The question paper will consist of 100 marks
- The paper will contain two sections: PART I & PART II.
KVPY 2018 Admit Card:
The admit card of KVPY 2018 will be available in the online mode only. Only those candidates who will successfully submit KVPY application form will be issued the admit card of KVPY 2018. Before downloading the KVPY 2018 admit card, candidates must cross-check the details mentioned on it
KVPY 2018 Result:
KVPY 2018 Result will be declared after the succession of the exam in 3rd week of December. Aspirants can easily check their Result by using their valid details.