Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association is going to issue the notification for the KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019. According to the notification the candidates who want to do MBBS and BDS from the reputed institutions of the state they can fill the application form from here. The KRLMPCA CET (Common Entrance Test) is necessary for the aspirants to take the admission in these courses.
According to the association, the KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019 will be available soon on the official site of it. The aspirants can fill the form online by signing in easily. All the guidelines to fill the form are available here. Candidates should complete their eligibility to fill the form. You can easily fill the form from your home also. Please remember about the last date to fill the form.
For filling the online application, form aspirants should be 12th passed and they should have subjects like English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics in 12th. Your marks in the 12th class should be good. Some other details of the KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019 like age bar, application fees, important dates etc are given below. Carefully check and after fill the application form before the last date.
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Notification Details:-
- 1 KRLMPCA CET 2019 Notification Details:-
- 1.1 Eligibility of the KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019: –
- 1.2 KRLMPCA CET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.3 Process to fill the KRLMPCA CET 2019 application form:-
- 1.4 KRLMPCA CET Call Letter 2019: –
- 1.5 KRLMPCA CET Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association
- Name of Test: – KRLMPCA CET 2019
- Offered Course: – MBBS and BDS
- Mode of Application: – Online
- Category Type: – Application form
Eligibility of the KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019: –
Educational Qualification: –
Aspirants must be 12th passed with 50% of marks with main subjects like English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
There is no relaxation of the marks for the reserved category candidates.
Age Limit: –
Candidates’ age should be 20 years
Selection Process: –
KRLMPCA CET Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to apply: – April 2019
- Last Date to apply: – May 2019
- Admit Card available from: – May 2019
- Date of Exam: – May 2019
- Date of result: – June 2019
- Registration for counseling: – July 2019
- Allotments of Seats: – July 2019
- Reporting to the colleges: – July 2019
KRLMPCA CET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- There will be objective type questions.
- The paper will be divided in two parts that is Part 1 and Part 2.
- In part 1 physics and chemistry will be included.
- There will be 120 questions from the part 1.
- In part 2 mathematics will be included.
- There will be 60 questions from the part 2.
- So total questions will be 180.
- Each correct answer will give you one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
Process to fill the KRLMPCA CET 2019 application form:-
- Open the official site of the department.
- Find the related link that is KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Register yourself if you are new user.
- You will get the user id and password.
- Save them for future use.
- Now click on apply online.
- Enter your details in the form such as name, educational qualification, age, address, contact no etc.
- Now upload your photo and signature in it.
- Pay the application fees via the DD in favor of, “Chief Examiner, KRLMPCA flat No 143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI” Garden Apartments, 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560 001, Karnataka”.
- Hits on submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the form.
KRLMPCA CET Call Letter 2019: –
Admit card date is not announced by the organization yet. However, the call letter will be available to download before the 15 days of the exam on the official site of the organization. Only registered candidates will be able to download the call letter for the exam.
KRLMPCA CET Result 2019: –
Result of the exam will be announced in the June 2019. After the announcement of the result, the counseling session will begin for the passed candidates. These candidates have to register themselves to for the session so that they can choose their favorite institution for their study.