Kerala Public Service Commission has publicized a recruitment Notification 2014 for fill up various vacancies for the Asst Professor/LDC & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before 1 January 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Kerala PSC recruitment 2015 carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notice is as follows:
Organisation Name : Kerala Public Service Commission
Job Type : Government Sector
Application Last Date : 14th January 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like BE, B.Tech., ME, M.Tech., Graduate/Masters Degree in relevant branch for the Vacancies in Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Candidate’s age ought to be 20 to 39 years for Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015
Name of the vacant Posts-
1 Computer Science and Engineering (1 Post)
2 Electronics and Communication Engineering (13 Posts)
3 Architecture Engineering
4 Chemical Engineering
5 Civil Engineering
6 Electrical and Electronics Engineering
7 Information Technology
8 Mechanical Engineering
Selected competitors will be called for Personal Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
(1) Qualified competitors must visit the official website of the kerala Public Service Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in)
(2) Now Go to the section ‘online service’.
(3) Now open the link “online application”.
(4) Select the appropriate link.
(5) Fill the complete application form with required details.
(6) Upload photograph and other documents and send the application form.
(7) Take print out of the application form for future use.
Last Date of application Form: 1 January 2015