Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015, Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Officer, Nurse & Other Posts 262 Vacancy
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 262 Lecturer, Officer-in-Charge, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Lecturer Grade-I, Lecturer Grade-I, Assistant Research Officer (Chemistry), Lecturer Grade-I, Food Safety Officer, Nurse Gr-II & Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before 03rd June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Job Type : Government Sector (262 Posts)
Application Last Date : 03rd June 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks, Certificate of Competency as Home Trade Master, Degree in Engineering (Civil) of a recognized University or its equivalent, B.Tech (Civil) Degree, B.VSc, M.Sc Degree, Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering or its equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Degree/ Master’s Degree in Management, Degree in Food Technology Respectively. for more details visit the official website.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Refer the official website.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Officer, Nurse & Other Posts [262 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
1. Lecturer [01 Post]
2. Officer-in-Charge [04 Posts]
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) [09 Posts]
4. Lecturer Grade I: Rural Engineering [02 Posts]
5. Lecturer Grade I: Animal Husbandry [01 Post]
6. Assistant Research Officer (Chemistry) [02 Posts]
7. Assistant Engineer (Soil Conservation ) [01 Post]
8. Lecturer Grade I: Rural Industries [01 Post]
9. Lecturer Grade II: Social Education [03 Posts]
10. Lecturer Grade II: Home Science [01 Post]
11. Lecturer Grade II: Rural Economics [03 Posts]
12. Food Safety Officer [80 Posts]
13. Computer Assistant Grade II [Anticipated]
14. Medical Education [02 Posts]
15. Technical Assistant (X-ray) [01 Post]
16. Electrician [03 Posts]
17. Live Stock Inspector Gr-II/ Supervisor [07 Posts]
18. Live Stock Inspector Gr-II/ Supervisor [Not Estimated]
19. Assistant/ Accounts Clerk/ Assistant Manager/ Assistant Gr-II [07 Posts]
20. Accountant Gr-II/ Accounts Clerk/ Junior Accountant/ Store Assistant Gr-II [10 Posts]
21. Copy Holder [01 Post]
22. Nurse Gr-II (Homoeo) [35 Posts]
23. Fitter [01 Post]
24. Female Warden [03 Posts]
25. Assistant Professor [01 Post]
26. Administrative Assistant/ Accounts Officer [02 Posts]
27. DIET Senior Lecturer [02 Posts]
28. Analyst Grade-III [01 Post]
29. Higher Secondary School Teacher Computer Science [01 Post]
30. Soil Survey Officer [01 Post]
31. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [01 Post]
32. Sheristadar in Sub Court/ Senior Superintendent [01 Post]
33. Selection Grade Reporter (Malayalam) [01 Post]
34. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Computer Science [02 Posts]
35. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr) Sanskrit [03 Posts]
36. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Mathematics [02 Posts]
37. Agricultural Officer [17 Posts]
38. Assistant Engineer /Head Draftsman (Civil) [24 Posts]
39. Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer [16 Posts]
40. A.C Plant Operator [01 Post]
41. HSA(Mathematics): Malayalam Medium [01 Post]
42. Tradesman (Turning) [01 Post]
43. Driver Gr-II (HDV) [01 Post]
44. Driver Grade-II (LDV) [04 Posts]
45. Binder Grade-II [01 Post]
46. Vocational Teacher [01 Post]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Written Test/ OMR Test, competitive test, practical test.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Kerala PSC (www.keralapsc.gov.in) on or before 03rd June 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Kerala PSC (www.keralapsc.gov.in)
2. Click on the desired link and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Fill up the Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 03rd June 2015