Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 www.kandlaport.gov.in For 272 Lecturers Posts-
Kandla Port Trust has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2016 for 227 Apprentice Trainee Posts in ITI trades and engineering Fields. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before date 30th July 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Kandla Port Trust Recruirment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016-
- 1 Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Kandla Port Trust
Job Type : Government Sector (227 Posts)
Application Last Date : 30th July 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 10th class and ITI in relevant field or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board/University.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Age Limitation For:
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 28 year. Age relaxation is applicable as per as norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Apprentice Trainee Posts [227 Posts]
Details of the vacancy-
- Wireman [20 Posts]
- Technician (Electrical) [21 Posts]
- Mechanic (Diesel) [35 Posts]
- Electrician [35 Posts]
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant [30 Posts]
- Tuner [20 Posts]
- Fitter [25 Posts]
- Welder (G&E) [10 Posts]
- Draughtsman (Civil) [10 Posts]
- Technician (mechanical) [21 Posts]
- Pharmacist [05 Posts]
- Nurse [09 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Kandla Port Trust (http://www.kandlaport.gov.in) on or before Date 30th July 2016.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address :
The Superintendent Engineer (Mech),
Room No. : 106, First Floor,
P & C Building,
Kandla Port Trust,
New Kandla (Kutch) 370210.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website Kandla Port Trust (http://www.kandlaport.gov.in)
2. Click on the link for Apprentice Trainee Posts
3. Fill up the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 30th July 2016[button-red url=”http://www.kandlaport.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]