Jawaharlal Nehru University, also known as JNU, is a public central university stablished in New Delhi, India In 2012. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has openings recruitment 2014 for Chair Professor, Professor & Associate Professor Posts.There are almost 75 vacancy for above posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 5th December 2014 to Date 29th December 2014.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for JNU Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notification is as follows:
Organisation name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Job Type : Government Sector (75 Posts)
Application Last date : 29th December 2014
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
1. An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
2. A minimum of ten years experience in teaching at University/College Level, and/or research at a University/National level institution, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
3. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching process.
4. A minimum score as indicated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as set out in the
UGC Regulations, 2010.
1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks or, an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited
2. M.Phil and Ph.D. in the relevant field prescribed in appropriate cases, a desirable or essential qualification. The minimum qualifications shall not be relaxed even if a candidate has research degrees like M.Phil or Ph.D.
Note: For more education qualification refer advertisment notification.
Chair Professor on tenure basis Post: Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000
Professor Post: Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000
Associate Professor Post: Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000
Assistant Professor Post: Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000
Name of the vacant Posts-
Chair Professor on tenure basis Post (01 Vacancy)
Professor Post (24 Vacancies)
Associate Professor Post (31 Vacancies)
Assistant Professor Post (19 Vacancies)
Qualified hopefuls ought to be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified hopefuls ought to have Download the Online Application Form through the official website of JNU (http://www.jnu.ac.in/).
2. Make DD of Rs. 520 in favour of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
3. Send your Application & all attested documents to the following address:
“The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell, Room No. 131-132,
Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.”
Starting Date of Application Form: 5th December 2014.
Last Date to Apply: 29th December 2014.