JLEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Apply Online: Technical Education Department, Assam is going to conduct the Joint Lateral Entrance Exam (JLEE) 2019. For this, it will soon invite the online JLEE 2019 Application Form. It is an entrance exam organizes every year to provide the admission to the talented students in the Bachelors of Engineering course in the various colleges of the Assam state. It is a 4-year job certified course.
All the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the JLEE 2019 Application Form such as academic qualification, age, exam pattern, how to apply, application fees, important dates etc are available below on this page. Candidates should check them carefully and after that fill the application form. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form of it.
Interested aspirants will soon be able to fill the JLEE Application Form 2019. The form will be filled by the online method only. This is a state level entrance exam. This is the good opportunity for all of the students who want to get the quality education and want to make the successful career. If any candidate is interested then he/she should definitely apply for it. It will be the last chance for the students.
JLEE 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1 JLEE 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of JLEE 2019 Application Form,: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates JLEE 2019 Application Form,: –
- 1.5 JLEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 How to apply for the JLEE Notification 2019, JLEE 2019 Application Form-
- 1.7 JLEE Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 JLEE Exam Result 2019: –
Details of the JLEE Notification 2019:-
- Name of Corporation: – Technical Education Department, Assam
- Form Name: – JLEE 2019 Application Form
- Test Name: – Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2019
- Exam Purpose: – Admission
- Course Offered: – Bachelors of Engineering
- Mode of Application: – Online
- Official site: – in
Eligibility Criteria of JLEE 2019 Application Form,: –
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants must have done Diploma of 3 years from any recognized polytechnic institute of Assam. They must be secured 45% marks in the exam (40% marks for SC/ST aspirants).
Age Bar: –
There is no age bar
Selection Process: –
- JLEE Exam 2019
- Merit List
Application Fees: –
Rs. 1000 via DD in favor of, “The Director of Technical Education, Assam” payable at SBI, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati, Assam.
Important Dates JLEE 2019 Application Form,: –
- Application start date: – April 2019
- Closing date: – May 2019
- Admit Card release date: – June 2019
- Entrance Exam date: – June 2019
- Result Date: – July 2019
JLEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
|S. No||Paper Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Math||30||120||3 Hours|
|4||Branch of Engineering||50||200|
How to apply for the JLEE Notification 2019, JLEE 2019 Application Form-
- Visit the main site of the organization that is dteassam.in.
- Search for the link that is JLEE 2019 Application Form.
- Click on it.
- Register yourself by filling your details correctly and then click on apply online.
- Enter your personal and educational details in the form.
- Upload your photo and signature in the prescribed size.
- Check the format once.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form.
JLEE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card for the exam will be released in June 2019. The candidates who are registered with the organization will be able to download the call letter for the exam. The exam dates will be announced soon by them. Use your registration no and password to get your call letter.
JLEE Exam Result 2019: –
Result date is not announced yet by the organization. However, generally, the result of the exam will be announced after the one or two months of the exam. The aspirants who will pass the exam with the good marks can take part in the counseling process.