Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination will soon release the JKCET 2019 Application Form on its official site. The board is going to organize the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2019 in the state. This is a state level entrance exam to offer admissions to the eligible students in the BE and B.Tech courses in the various engineering colleges of the state. Willing aspirants can get all the details regarding the form from this page.
Candidates will be able to fill the JKCET Application Form 2019 from the first week of February 2019. Candidates who are going to fill the form are advised to please check the all details like application form dates, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc carefully. For the preparation of the exam, we have provided the latest exam pattern below of the page.
The students can fill the form of the JKCET Application Form via the online mode only. The organization will not accept any form through the offline mediums. The exam form dates and exam dates will be decided soon by the organization and you will be notified soon. You should carefully check them once. Candidates are required to fulfill this eligibility to appear in the exam and be selected for the admission.
JKCET 2019 Application Form Details: –
- 1 JKCET 2019 Application Form Details: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2019: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Application Mode: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 JKCET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 Steps to Fill the form of the JKCET Notification 2019: –
- 1.8 JKCET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 JKCET Result 2019: –
- Board Name: – Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination
- From Name: – JKCET 2019 Application Form
- Course Offered: – BE and B.Tech
- No of Seats: – Various
- Level of exam: – State Level
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2019: –
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants should be 12th passed with 50% of marks (40% for SC/ST) with Physics, Chemistry, and Math and English subjects.
Age Limit (As on 31 December 2019): –
- Minimum: – 17 Years
- Maximum: – No age bar
Selection Process: –
- JKCET Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
Application Mode: –
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date to Fill the Online Form: – 1st week of February 2019
- Closing date to apply: – 1st week of March 2019
- Admit card release date: – 2nd week of April 2019
- Date of exam: – 4th week of April 2019
- Result announcement: – 2nd week of May 2019
- Counseling Starts: – 1st week of June 2019
JKCET Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Paper||Subjects||Total Questions||Duration of Exam|
Steps to Fill the form of the JKCET Notification 2019: –
- Visit the main site of the board.
- Please find a link that is JKCET 2019 Application Form.
- Hits on that link.
- Register yourself and get the user id and password.
- Now click on apply online and fill your complete asked details.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form at once and go the payment window for the payment.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
JKCET Admit Card 2019: –
The organization will release the call letter in April 2019. All the registered aspirants can get the call letter from this page using their user id and password. It is an important document for the exam.
JKCET Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced in June 2019. All the appeared can check their exam result from this page easily. All the successful aspirants will be able for the admission in their favorite institution.