JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Pondicherry (JIPMER) For 104 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts-
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & ResearchPondicherry (JIPMER) has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2016 for 104 Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Stenographer, Store keeper, Staff Nurse, Junior Residents, Lab Technician, LDC, Pharmacist Medical Social Worker and Other Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure to the post through the prescribed format on or before Date 21st June 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for JIPMER Recruirment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the JIPMER Recruitment Notification are as follows:
JIPMER Recruitment 2016-
- 1 JIPMER Recruitment 2016-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation For:
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 Details Of the Vacancy-
- 2.0.6 Manipur Medical Directorate Recruitment 2016 For 948 Grade-IV, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- 2.0.7 Selection Process-
- 2.0.8 Pay Scale-
- 2.0.9 Application Fee-
- 2.0.10 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.11 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Pondicherry (JIPMER)
Job Type : Government Sector (104 Posts)
Application Last Date : 21st June 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduate degree in medical for Professor and Assistant Professor Posts; MD/MS Senior Resident Posts, Junior Resident Posts. for more details about education qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2016 visit the official website of JIPMER (ipmer.edu.in)
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Age Limitation For:
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 70 years for Professor, 50 years for Asst Professor, 33 years for Sr. Residents And No upper age limit for Jr. Residents.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Constable (Tradesmen) Posts [561 Posts]
Details Of the Vacancy-
1. Professor [10 Posts] 2. Assistant Professor [19 Posts] 3. Senior Resident [12 Posts] 4. Junior Resident [12 Posts] 5. Technical Assistant [09 Posts] 6. Lab Technician [11 Posts] 7. Stenographer [08 Posts] 8. Store Keeper [08 Posts] 9. Museum Curator [01 Posts] 10. Projectionist [01 Posts] 11. Medical Social Worker [02 Posts] 12. Public Health Nurse [02 Posts] 13. Pharmacist [03 Posts] 14. Staff Nurse [02 Posts] 15. Lower Division clerk [04 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Written test/ Skill test.
Selected candidates ought to be Pay Rs. 200000/- for Professor, Rs 120000/- for Assistant Professor, Rs 60000/- for Senior Resident, Rs 30000/- for Technical Assistant, Rs 25000/- for Lab Technician, Rs 22000/- for Stenographer, Rs 30000/- for Store keeper, Rs 40000/- for LDC.
Qualified Applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 500/- for Faculty, Residents posts and Rs 300/- for No-Faculty and other posts though Demand Draft.
Procedure To Apply-
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send duly filling application form along with required copies of certificates, Passport size photograph affixed and superscribed name of the post on main envelope to the following address:
Dr. B. Vishnu Bhat,
Senior Professor & Head,
Department of Neonatology,
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605006
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 21st June 2016[button-red url=”http://jipmer.edu.in/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Complete Notification[/button-red]