JIPMER Nursing Result 2018: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (JIPMER) has been declared the JIPMER BSC Nursing Result 2018 on its official website. Aspirants who have appeared in the JIPMER Nursing Exam Can check their JIPMER Nursing Result 2018. The JIPMER Nursing is conducted annually to the admission of aspirants for B.Sc Nursing Courses (4 yrs Full Time).
The JIPMER has successfully organized the JIPMER Nursing Exam on 30th June 2018 at the various exam centers. Now the JIPMER Nursing Result 2018 has been declared on 7th July 2018. aspirants can check their JIMPER Nursing Result 2018 and Download their Rank letter. Aspirants can apply for the Counseling Process according to their rank letter. So all the aspirants should download the JIPMER Nursing Rank Letter to apply the JIPMER Counseling. JIPMER Counseling Process has been started from 18th July 2018. Aspirants can apply for the JIPMER Nursing Counseling to take admission.
JIPMER Nursing Result 2018 Details:
|Name of the Exam Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Exam||B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of the Exam||Entrance Exam|
JIPMER Nursing 2018 Second Counselling for B.Sc and M.Sc is conducting on 29th August 2018. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts the JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam. It is organized for providing admission to nursing courses. The entrance exam is the gateway for admission to 75 seats in B.Sc Nursing, 25 seats in M.Sc Nursing and 50 seats in Post Basic Diploma in Nursing at JIPMER.
JIPMER Rank Letter:
JIPMER Nursing 2018 Result has been displayed On 6th July 2018. It is also be checked through the website. Students can download their rank card from the website on 11th July 2018. The result will not be sent individually to any students through offline mode.
JIPMER Nursing Result & Counselling IMP Dates:
|Exam Date||30th June 2018|
|B.S Nursing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Post Basic Diploma)|
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (M.Sc Nursing)
|Publication of Result/Merit list||6th July 2018|
|First counseling||17th July 2018 (PwD-OPH-Medical Board) & 18th July 2018 (UR/OBC/SC/ST & Puducherry-UR/OBC/SC/ST)|
|Second counseling||29th August 2018||22nd August 2018|
|Third counseling||10th September 2018||Announced Later|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018||–|
(Medical Board & submission of the
receipt for payment of fees etc…)
|30th July 2018||30th July 2018|
|Issue of Admission Letter||31st July 2018||31st July 2018|
|Admission Closes||30th September 2018||30th September 2018|
JIPMER Nursing Counseling & Admission:
JIPMER Nursing Counselling will be started from 17th July 2018 (PwD-OPH-Medical Board) & 18th July 2018 (UR/OBC/SC/ST & Pondicherry-UR/OBC/SC/ST). Counseling will be done on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Biometric fingerprint and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counseling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling. After getting seats, students are required to report to the allotted college for the completion of admission formalities.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate)
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the center Representative/Invigilator
- Rank Letter
- .Residence Certificate issued bythe Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format.
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate.