Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 Jharkhand SAP Police Vacancies For 2678 Constable Subedar Posts jhpolice.gov.in: Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) is the auxiliary police are usually part time reserves of regular police. The Special Auxiliary Police duties are to serve auxiliary to the police and generally help in maintaining the internal security and to help the community in any kind of situation. Mostly in every Indian state has SAP which is special police Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 2678 Constable Subedar Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 24th July 2015
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Jharkhand Police Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police
Job Type : Government Sector (2678 Posts)
Application Last Date: 24th July 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be refer to the official website.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 35 to 45 Year for Constable Posts, 35 to 48 Year for Havaldar Posts, and 45 to 55 Year for JCO Posts. For more details about Age limit of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 applicants ought to be refer to the official website.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Constable Subedar Posts [2648 Posts]
Details Of the Vacancy-
1. Subedar Major (General) [20 Posts]
2. Subedar (General) [20 Posts]
3. Deputy Subedar (General) [126 Posts]
4. Subedar/ Deputy Subedar (Technical) [36 Posts]
5. Subedar (Vitantu) [02 Posts]
6. Deputy Subedar (Vitantu) [52 Posts]
7. Ashu (Deputy Subedar) [02 Posts]
8. Clerk [04 Posts]
9. Head Clerk [02 Posts]
10. Havaldar (General) [434 Posts]
11. Driver Havildar [20 Posts]
12. Driver Constable [104 Posts]
13. General Constable [1826 Posts]
14. Cook [30 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Medical examination And Interview.
Selected applicants ought to be Pay Rs. Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for Posts 1 to 7, Rs. 12,000/- p.m. for Posts no 8, Rs. 15,000/- p.m. for Posts 9 to 13, And Rs. 11,000/- p.m. for Post no 14.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be Download application Form through the official website of Jharkhand Police (http://www.jhpolice.gov.in).
2. Qualified applicants ought to be Submit the application along with relevant documents & Attend the Special Auxiliary Police Recruitment to the following address:
Jharkhand Sashtra Police-01,
Jharkhand SAP Recruitment Test Attend Dates: Date 21st July 2015 to Date 24th July 2015