JET Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: JET Application Form 2019 will be released in 1st week of March on its official website. Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test for agriculture is a state level entrance exam. It is administered by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. It offers admission into Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry professional courses. On qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in government and private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan. It is important that candidates first check the complete eligibility criteria of JET 2019 and then proceed further to fill the application form
All the Other Details regarding the JET Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, application fee, How to apply, Admit Card, Result is updated below. Aspirants can check the complete details from here. All other details will be updated here. So aspirants should keep in touch with us.
JET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination Authority||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur|
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test for agriculture|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate|
JET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must pass 10+2 examination from Rajasthan or equivalent board with 50 % Marks agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks for the reserved category Aspirants.
- Only the candidates those have domicile of Rajasthan state can apply.
The upper age to apply will be 25 years as on 1st January 2019
The application fee will be
- For General/OBC/SBC Fee Rs:- Rs. 2800/-
- For SC/ST/Disabled (PC)>30% candidates fee RS:- Rs. 1400/-
- A release of JET 2019 application form: 1st week of November 2018
- Last date to submit JET application form 2019:- 3rd Week of April 2019
- Availability of JET 2019 Hall Ticket:-3rd week of April 2019
- JET 2019 entrance exam:-4th week of April 2019
- The announcement of JET 2019 result:-4th week of April 2019
- Commencement of JET counseling/ seat allotment procedure 2019:-4th Week of April 2019
- Last date for blocking seat:-4th Week of April 2019
How to Apply For JET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants visit the official website Click on the ‘Online Application Form’ tab.
- Before proceeding for the application form, read the instructions carefully.
- After that fill the details and registration number will be generated.
- Now, enter the valid mobile number and email Id along with other necessary details.
- Verify the filled-in details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on ‘Upload Images’ tab.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, reservation certificate, and 10th mark sheet.
- Click on either ‘Reset’ or ‘Save’ button according to your choice.
- Now, click on ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Select the mode, pay the fee and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After final submission of application form, click on ‘Print’ button to take the printout of the application form.
- The Mode of Exam is Online and Offline Both
- The Total Number of Questions will be asked 150
- The Time Duration of Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- The Total Marks will be 150
- There is No Negative Marking.
JET Admit Card 2019:
The admit card of JET 2019 will be released by Jain University in the third week of April tentatively. Candidates will have to download and carry JET 2019 admit card to the exam center allotted, otherwise, their entry will be restricted.
JET Result 2019:
The result of JET 2019 will be announced by the university in the fourth week of April tentatively. JET 2019 result will contain candidates’ name, roll number, marks scored and rank obtained